SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have avoided it somehow this summer. At the worst, one day was 88 degrees and 81%!
Mostly high 60s, just keep the fans up, lots of air moving.

Bubba

Dimmed the lights and wet down the veg tent for PM that I noticed after I posted the quick pic last night. Picked a bunch of leaves but will have to do that again once it’s dry plan to do this the next couple of days in hopes to get it under control
What do you "wet down the tent" with for PM?

I have avoided it somehow this summer. At the worst, one day was 88 degrees and 81%!
Mostly high 60s, just keep the fans up, lots of air moving.

Bubba
Out of curiosity, do you use a silica product?

Do you remember how many were Chrimera 3? I see one I would bet on....

You will be able at least to figure out chrimera 3. It looks different than most of my other plants, and the stretch is pretty much different too. Mystery Weed this grow!
Looks good!
Yes I may be able to pick that one out as it kids grows like a vine and will be scattered about in this tent. The peony cages I used to calm them down have been more of a burden than anything now that they are in flower. I have a fuel pump with a wand to water underneath tho so that works at least. These plants were bent down 1-1/2 foot reaching the lights and smashed down under the net so I’m sure leaves are touching causing this PM so I need to work on that the next couple days. I’ve never had such a messy jangled up grow.

Yes I may be able to pick that one out as it kids grows like a vine and will be scattered about in this tent. The peony cages I used to calm them down have been more of a burden than anything now that they are in flower. I have a fuel pump with a wand to water underneath tho so that works at least. These plants were bent down 1-1/2 foot reaching the lights and smashed down under the net so I’m sure leaves are touching causing this PM so I need to work on that the next couple days. I’ve never had such a messy jangled up grow.
You will undoubtedly get it straightened out.

No but have been thinking about it tho. These plants were actually pretty limber and bendable being just inches from my light. What do you use for silica ?
I haven’t used it yet but I bought Gro-Tek Pro Silica. I got it too late to help my outdoor grow this summer. I was wondering if bubba used it since he had conditions conducive to PM.

I haven’t used it yet but I bought Gro-Tek Pro Silica. I got it too late to help my outdoor grow this summer. I was wondering if bubba used it since he had conditions conducive to PM.
No, not specifically. Unless it is included in some of the myriad of nutes I use. They are centered around Advanced Nutrients products and beneficial tea. Today is tea day!

No, not specifically. Unless it is included in some of the myriad of nutes I use. They are centered around Advanced Nutrients products and beneficial tea. Today is tea day!
I have AN but didn’t get the Conniseur version. I don’t think there is Si in the base nutes.
What do you use for silica ?
I did hit my soil with Diatomaceous Earth when I was growing the Freaks last year and found that the stems seemed to stiffen up. No PM or bud rot last year but they were Freaks and very airy.

I found it a great plant, but the most needy. Hard to get good yield but it can be done. Not cut much looked nice, but crazy stretch and not that much yield. Then I scrogged one plant in a 2x4. It took up whole tent once it filled the net. Almost to floor and in light above. I hacked out below the net and mowed the top off at about 8 inchesabove the net and flipped it 12-12. it took a while but it yielded 3/4 lbs of buds, including smalls, but no pop corn or larf, that went to hash.

The other ones I topped early a couple times so I had 5 or 6 cola shoots and give it time. Best plant yielded 154 grams, including smalls, no pop corn or larf included.

Attachments

• IMG_20231015_084714471.jpg
    IMG_20231015_084714471.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
I found it a great plant, but the most needy. Hard to get good yield but it can be done. Not cut much looked nice, but crazy stretch and not that much yield. Then I scrogged one plant in a 2x4. It took up whole tent once it filled the net. Almost to floor and in light above. I hacked out below the net and mowed the top off at about 8 inchesabove the net and flipped it 12-12. it took a while but it yielded 3/4 lbs of buds, including smalls, but no pop corn or larf, that went to hash.

The other ones I topped early a couple times so I had 5 or 6 cola shoots and give it time. Best plant yielded 154 grams, including smalls, no pop corn or larf included.
That’s a pretty good yield compared to Putes last grow. That’s a nice looking plant. Mine will look nothing like that I’m sure as I’m crowded out as usual in my tent. Still hope to get some to try

That’s a pretty good yield compared to Putes last grow. That’s a nice looking plant. Mine will look nothing like that I’m sure as I’m crowded out as usual in my tent. Still hope to get some to try
I think he is going to try to grow one "bush" style. It doesnt want to make huge colas, they look like they are, but at clean up, too much stick. So you end up with a lot of nice bud, not huge, but good sized not small. Bush style served it well. Im keeping as mother for now, but next grow back to the short and fat indicas.

Bubba

we used Botnicare silica for a couple indoor cycles and never really noticed any difference in the plant whatsoever

so we dropped it from our schedule

IMG_6642.jpeg

Latest posts

Back