SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, not specifically. Unless it is included in some of the myriad of nutes I use. They are centered around Advanced Nutrients products and beneficial tea. Today is tea day!
I love using teas for my babies gonna try some fish nure tea next feeding.

we used Botnicare silica for a couple indoor cycles and never really noticed any difference in the plant whatsoever

so we dropped it from our schedule

View attachment 343990
I have advanced nutrients "Rhino Skin" only thing I suspect may have some. Peeking at the jug, "derived from potasium silicate," "Also contains 0.15% silicon dioxide (SiO2) from potasium silicate."

Last edited:
I have advanced nutrients "Rhino Skin" only thing I suspect may have some. Peeking at the jug, "derived from potasium silicate," "Also contains 0.15% silicon dioxide (SiO2) from potasium silicate."
Yep. Thinking that is the stuff that helped. Maybe. I just read a lot of stuff…

Finally getting to the two outside plants I chopped two weeks early once I realized I was gonna have 80 people visit me in two days after mommas funeral. Both these plants had a little amber on them but I was gonna let them go a bit longer as long as I could keep the root rot away. I just chopped them down and hung them as is up in the rafters of the room above the garage. Was able to keep the smell down while everyone was here with fans and open winds in the attic. I’ve never done this before and hopefully won’t be forced to again as the trimming on these are a pita The two plants are Durban Poison and Snow Leopard.
IMG_9024.jpeg
IMG_9023.jpeg

started on the Durban poison. A lot of these plants are going to the kief bin but did manage to get some unkept looking buds. I’m about half done and should have a nice pan of buds from it even tho they are not the prettiest thing I’ve grown, looking forward to smoking this unusual smelling weed. There is a hint of liquorish or anise or fennel in there.
IMG_9026.jpeg

Also, this is the Herjuana blueberry I picked early saving it from bud rot. It was going to eventually die completely befor it was ready so I did it and myself a favor by chopping it so I did not have to see it happen like last year every day a little worse till it was gone. I just gave this jar to Mr Subbie to roll some up with to see if there is anything to it. Maybe going to the kief pile if not as it does smell pretty awesome.

IMG_9022.jpeg

Hey subbie, I'm real close to pulling a crop. I think since I got things going my way in my grows,I'm gonna try the skunk again. Maybe I'll find that smell we are looking for. I didn't look at the date, but that looked like a nice pull. Peace girl

all the best on finding a Road Kill Skunk!….

Finally getting to the two outside plants I chopped two weeks early once I realized I was gonna have 80 people visit me in two days after mommas funeral. Both these plants had a little amber on them but I was gonna let them go a bit longer as long as I could keep the root rot away. I just chopped them down and hung them as is up in the rafters of the room above the garage. Was able to keep the smell down while everyone was here with fans and open winds in the attic. I’ve never done this before and hopefully won’t be forced to again as the trimming on these are a pita The two plants are Durban Poison and Snow Leopard.
View attachment 344521View attachment 344522
started on the Durban poison. A lot of these plants are going to the kief bin but did manage to get some unkept looking buds. I’m about half done and should have a nice pan of buds from it even tho they are not the prettiest thing I’ve grown, looking forward to smoking this unusual smelling weed. There is a hint of liquorish or anise or fennel in there.
View attachment 344525

we love the anise licorice peppery flavors of that Durban , good wake and bake smoke!

Hey subbie, I'm real close to pulling a crop. I think since I got things going my way in my grows,I'm gonna try the skunk again. Maybe I'll find that smell we are looking for. I didn't look at the date, but that looked like a nice pull. Peace girl
The skunk tent will be my next go in the tent. My flower tent is almost ready too. Probably a week or two. I’ll check them again today. Maybe we can grow something together. I’m gonna pull out those seeds you shared with me and choose something. Let me know what you are growing so I can see if I have a match. ✌️

My snow leopard plant was not my best grow ever for sure. Outside plants and me don’t seem to hit it off but I did manage to at least keep the bud rot off. Very hard to trim after I left it upside down as a whole tree hung up on the attic rafters. the Buds were all small but I saved a little pan full for trying out. The rest went In the kief bag
they are not beautifully trimmed but good enough for us to try out. 😊

IMG_9035.jpeg

Also, this is the Herjuana blueberry I picked early saving it from bud rot. It was going to eventually die completely befor it was ready so I did it and myself a favor by chopping it so I did not have to see it happen like last year every day a little worse till it was gone. I just gave this jar to Mr Subbie to roll some up with to see if there is anything to it. Maybe going to the kief pile if not as it does smell pretty awesome.

View attachment 344526
Nice puddy 🐈 cat.

Bubba

Not fair, I grew mine indoors. indoor plants come out looking better. No weather or bug issues. Let me know how it tastes when you try it. It will be a month another 3 weeks for me.
It smells pretty good but not as good as that other outside plant I trimmed yesterday, the Durban poison. Smelled the kitchen up like Christmas spices. These outside plants tho don’t grow as pretty for me. They know I’m not in charge unlike the inside girls think…🤪

Latest posts

Back