SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It smells pretty good but not as good as that other outside plant I trimmed yesterday, the Durban poison. Smelled the kitchen up like Christmas spices. These outside plants tho don’t grow as pretty for me. They know I’m not in charge unlike the inside girls think…🤪
I have grown Durban Poison in the past. Will change the smell of a room instantly. Very distinct smell. I smoked so much of it that I got burnt out .....good stuff though.

I have grown Durban Poison in the past. Will change the smell of a room instantly. Very distinct smell. I smoked so much of it that I got burnt out .....good stuff though.
I only collected a couple of jars to smoke. Not enough to get burnt out on but I hope you are right tho about it being good stuff. Should have some really good kief material tho as I’m gonna have a lot of flowers in the mix. Should do another run after my flower tent is done.

You sure like kief. I make both bubble hash and kief. You like my niece like kief! I personally like the hash better. The kief isn't as smooth as hash to me. Kief is a hole lot easier to process than the hash though....a lot less of a mess as well!
We like to add it to the Marleys. Makes them extra tasty and nice.

When you gift a bag do you any of them new fanggled weed bags they sell, or a baggie?
I got a bunch of different sizes when I ordered the grove bags. They came with some little ones perfect for gifting. I plan to use them at Christmas as stocking stuffers. Got To find some cute stickers for them

1697927390468.png

Latest posts

Back