Superthrive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pesticides are pesticides

genetically altered genes are genetically altered genes,

cancer is cancer

don't you want to know if your consuming something that is harming your body? shortening your life expectancy, etc.?

I know that good health is just the longest possible way to decease, but i value my life and am having waaaaay to much fun to end it prematurely.

I could also never forgive myself if i aided in harming my children as well or shortened their life just cuz i saved a couple bucks.

You do have obligations as a parent to your children, you can consume/do what you want to yourself.

I choose to spend as many years as possible with my children and avoid consuming anything altered to have longer "shelf life", or altered gene to make growing more convenient, faster production, bigger yeild, etc

at what price???? do you think investor owned corps give a **** about you??? know one knows the adverse effects of genetically altered food at this point. I advise everyone to research it and vote against this as its coming up on the ballots.

As the chinese wait for the US guinnea pigs to consume genetically altered foods, they've put a halt to importing many of our food products for 10+ yrs......go figure. If they won't eat this ****, why should you?

don't be nieve, or at least if you choose to be....spare your children and their generations.

I have based my total grow(here we grow again part 4) on EVERYTHING I gleaned from this forum. The amount of growing knowledge is unsurpassed. I was quick to buy st and was happy when my wife found a big bottle at wal mart. Now I just read the threads that IT should not be used so I REALLY need to know as I was going to add some soon on my flowering plants. NO need to beat around the bush lol, just basically tell me if I should use it or not. I am soil growing and have added plant food to the laast three waters, which is due today.

eep allgrownup don't get mad....

it r make me sad in teh pants :(

ms4ms said:
I have based my total grow(here we grow again part 4) on EVERYTHING I gleaned from this forum. The amount of growing knowledge is unsurpassed. I was quick to buy st and was happy when my wife found a big bottle at wal mart. Now I just read the threads that IT should not be used so I REALLY need to know as I was going to add some soon on my flowering plants. NO need to beat around the bush lol, just basically tell me if I should use it or not. I am soil growing and have added plant food to the laast three waters, which is due today.

It is good stuff, especially for young plants and clones and helps when you've stressed a plant with trimming or transplanting. But you don't use it in the flowering stage. Just because the organic people don't want to use it means nothing.

Latest posts

Back