swag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbfuzz

Reaction score
how can i tell if the plant im putting into flwr is a swag (commercial) or not? what should the leaves look like? overall appearance?

look at pictures of big bud or lowryder if you want to see regular street weed. big budders that grow fast and easily make the most id think. if yours looks like one of those, it would be 'swag'.

rubbfuzz said:
how can i tell if the plant im putting into flwr is a swag (commercial) or not? what should the leaves look like? overall appearance?
That's a tough one...I don't think you can just because the varying shapes of leaves from indica to sativa...

smell, leaf shape and uniformity, calyx-to-leaf ratio, overall vigor, root mass, some of my strains have visible thricomes in veg (thats a good sign of potency) these are a few indicators of a keeper.

and the term sound more like "shwag" down here, just thought I`d mention.

rubbfuzz said:
An experienced grower can make swag look good, especially in the grow period, as you were talking preflower...it's not how it starts though, it's how it finishes..... genetics is everything. :D Buy good seeds and you won't have to worry!

If properly cared for you wont be able to tell shwag from good genetics. It's about who grows it and how it was grown.

Just because that weed you bought was brown and pressed, thats not how it always was.

schwag is just marijuana that hasnt been treated good at all, usually grown outdoors, it could become a slave to havok reaking nature, males pollinating the females, and then usually during harvest the weed is treated very poorly, it is stacked in huge numbers and left to ferment in a hot sun.. this is not the marijuana's fault.. it is the cultivators fault in my opinion. Bunk weed, is there such a thing? in my opinion no, only if you get a long line of nastily treated hermies and got seeds from that then sure it wont be sensimilla but it doesnt mean itll be crispy, dry, brown and hay like. Schwag is just mis-treated weed, i think the DNA on some is just fine, ive done some bag seed schwag and it was brilliant, nothing like what i bought of course.

Latest posts

Back