TAKE A MOMENT GUYS AND GIRLS tosay thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

grow ontario
Reaction score
well guys i would like to take a moment to say thanks to whoever created this site,, and to all the mods,, this is a good site,, and it is a great site for new growers and old growers for whoever has problems or just needs to no a simple solution,, this site has got it, all the mods and non mods are very helpful to everyone,,, anyone that has questions,, they are usually answered right away from someone ,, without this site lots of people would be lost or would not have the great help that was needed,, its also a good site to get to meet people from around the world,, and to see diferent ways people are growing in diferent countrys,,,,,THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING,,,,,,,walter<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks Walter... ;) We do what we can. Everyone as a whole :smoke1:

you betchya,, with a side of you betchya

I would also like to say thanks to MarPassion, MUTT,SmokinMon, DLToker, The Bruther' s Grunt, Hick and Stoney Bud for everything so far. You all have been a geat help and I continue to look forward to being in your worlds.

We will grow together as we learn from one another. Thank you:cool:

I would also just like to thank every one else on this forum because with out all of them this site would not be here and have the vast amount of knowledge that it does;)

Latest posts

Back