Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
tesssssting 1...2...3.. test test test....:p

TinFoilHat to Sheep umm... Herder! Receiving your transmission loud and clear! Over!

loud and clear heavy petter

thc replaced plasma...did you hear?

:guitar: We're readin ya loud clear Hick!!

My house is brown but I am growing green in it.....does that count?

Well... where are the GH growers?.. :p
Are you able to start new threads?.. Wanna' make sure it's all running correctly :)

I'm here and I'm ready for this greenhouse growing thread. Yeah!!!!!! 1st greenhouse grow last year and it sure presented it's own problems. Looking forward to learning and sharing.

THANKS HICK :)

Hick said:
Are you able to start new threads?.. Wanna' make sure it's all running correctly :)

I've not started in the greenhouse yet but hope to have some plants in there soon. Hasn't been warm enough, we are still getting frosts at night though it is starting to get real warm during the day when the sun shines :D

I started a post a few days back that you can move to this section now if you want though? ..

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55127

Greenhouse thread? I have a greenhouse does this mean I can play? Think I'll grow some MJ in this Greenhouse. It needs a roof will do that this weekend. Still have a month before I can plant out there.:)

Hick said:

I got GH.....i got bubba kush , the church........:p :p

Thats a great Idea your green-to. Weather getting better Im looking at the 14th to put my girls out. Waiting for higher night time temps. Got the roof on my GH last weekend.

DSCN3402-1.JPG

DSCN3404-1.JPG

DSCN3405-1.JPG

DSCN3406-2.JPG

DSCN3407-1.JPG

DSCN3410-1.JPG

Latest posts

Back