The best Blueberry and something called "Death Star"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that sucks. Ill be watching that sow bb grow and picking up some of their beans when they get some more in. I went to a poker tournament about a year ago at a friends house. He had a freezer bag full of some of the frostiest bb nugs I've ever seen. I remember my mouth feeling like I'd just taken a big bite out of a freshly baked pie. I don't know where he got it from (friend in Vegas was all he'd tell me) but I'd imagine that's the pheno you're looking for. I know it's the one I'm seeking. I just dont have the room to do any hunting. Yet.

Chef, I wonder if this is the same BlueBerry pheno my friend has... I took a clone from it hoping to get a jump on this years clone run, but I lost mine as well. I know his is almost overwhelming when you take a toke, but it's not harsh at all. Just kind of like a mouth full of blue berries, then the expansion starts and the world goes quite for a while.

I love Blue Berries as a fruit, and I love Blue berry as a strain for sure! But, I have had some trouble with finishing it. :( That could be me being heavy handed or?? Just have noticed it's not an easy strain for me to grow.

That Cali Connection cross, sounds like it could be a lot of fun to check out though for sure.

Happy Growing!! Cali

So I did some more reading and searching for "Death Star" and the info I found says that is a cross between Sensi Star and "ECSD" which I assume means "East Coast Sour Diesel". Has anyone ever had "ecsd" and has anyone ever seen beans for sale online for ecsd? If you haven't but grew out some amazing Sour Diesel where did you get it?
Thanks everyone,
-SSF-

I think Rez from Resevoir seeds does a ECSD Ibl....I know I have seen another breeder or two with it...maybe even Cali Connection...might want to look through the strains available at sow amazing seeds bro.

Hamster Lewis said:
I think Rez from Resevoir seeds does a ECSD Ibl....I know I have seen another breeder or two with it...maybe even Cali Connection...might want to look through the strains available at sow amazing seeds bro.

Thanks Hamster. I took advantage of attitude's promo and picked up Cali Connection's "Original Sour Diesel" today plus the boatload of freebies. From the little I have found on "Death Star" I just know it is a cross between Sensi Star and "ECSD". So I am excited to see what Cali Connections Original Sour Diesel is like. The description on attitude sounds promising,

" Original Sour Diesel line is here! We took our Sour Og male and crossed it to the Original Sour Diesel clone to start our Original Sour Diesel line. The seeds produce a very uniform structured plant extremely similar to its mother. Very resinous extremely stinky so odor control is a must, great branching and cloning, all around great seed line. Our Original Sour Diesel clone is the precursor to ECSD and the current Sour diesels out there... She was the first one to make what we know as Sour Diesel today. This clone is what everyone on the east coast thinks of when they think of sour diesel. Straight sour kerosine funk to the max. She smacks your lips then smacks you in the head. Great long lasting high with phenomenal medicinal properties. Our goal was to bring this amazing cut to seed and its finally here. Expect large yields so your going to need added support. "

-SSF-

I was able to get my hands on some more Death Star. :)
This stuff is amazing. It is one of the top 5 best smokes I have ever had.

-SSF-

funk 002.JPG funk 003.JPG

hey guys - I was stumbling through posts, trying to find the best strain of straight blueberry to get (with the best chance of getting a plant with the over-the-top, awesome, blueberry smell/taste phenotype), and I found this thread.

Looks like some of you guys really like sowamazingseeds' house version - problem is, I just checked their site for the first time (the shipping FAQ page), and it says they ship worldwide EXCEPT to America.

You guys that are in the states (chef, Hammy) managed to order from them without an issue???

Please elaborate; I'd really like to order me some dank blueberry beans.

Plus, they're out of stock on blueberry at the moment, but that means nothing if I can't order from them.

Later guys; thx

I have had sucess ordering from them too. Just order and they will come, thats what I did. If you want to try some really dank BB hybrids check out Chimera seeds. All of his crosses are made with DJ Short Blueberry pollen and are just unbelievable.

Jambi420 said:
hey guys - I was stumbling through posts, trying to find the best strain of straight blueberry to get (with the best chance of getting a plant with the over-the-top, awesome, blueberry smell/taste phenotype), and I found this thread.

Looks like some of you guys really like sowamazingseeds' house version - problem is, I just checked their site for the first time (the shipping FAQ page), and it says they ship worldwide EXCEPT to America.

You guys that are in the states (chef, Hammy) managed to order from them without an issue???

Please elaborate; I'd really like to order me some dank blueberry beans.

Plus, they're out of stock on blueberry at the moment, but that means nothing if I can't order from them.

Later guys; thx

Yes they will deliver. I think they will out of stock for sometime though.

thanks for the info guys! I'll definitely keep an eye on sowamazingseeds for their Blueberry to see when it's back in stock. I remember hearing Jorge Cervantes say on the DVD that DJ Short was the creator of Blueberry... so if SOW isn't going to have any for a while I'll probably end up getting one of his.

Also, I'm trying to hunt down a reputable version of Bubblegum on this thread.
If anyone's ever grown any, I'd love to hear his/her 2 cents!

Thanks again guys :cool2:

Latest posts

Back