The Brother's Grunt Fall Grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. Well Fall is here and another grow started. :hubba: We'll be working with the following beans this grow with a few more to be added when these get bigger.

I have a silly unrelated question :) So I assume there is two brothers in the Grunt duo, does the same brother post here or does it alternate :) :argue:

Yes there are two of us. I do most of the posting but every now and then my bro will post. ;)
THCPezDispenser said:
I have a silly unrelated question :) So I assume there is two brothers in the Grunt duo, does the same brother post here or does it alternate :) :argue:

Will this be another speaker box grow or what do you have set up for us here this time man?

Nope the speaker box is retired. We haven't used that in awhile. We have a full room that is cut in half that were using right now for flowering with two 400 watt hps. ;) The other half will be used for vegging once the little ones get bigger using a T5 lightning. :hubba:
DomsChron said:
Will this be another speaker box grow or what do you have set up for us here this time man?

I've seen some of your other journals. Can't wait to see how this unfolds. Count me in.

Happy Tokes.

Any chance we will see some new TBG strains on the open market soon?

Passin some of that MOJO back at ya TBG.... I would LOVE to get some TGA Genetics.... Last time I tried to buy beans... 4 strains from the Doc, they got nabbed... I will try again soon though. 8)

Pulling up my chair.:)

WOOT WOOT! Got my bong packed wit da goods and im getting totally ripped for this grow, its just how I roll. Good Luck TBG...Like you need it with your GREEN GREEN thumbs yall have. :D

Nice man. Keeping an eye on this. Can't wait to see those strains under the HID's!

Green MOJO for you my Friend!

Whats up everyone. Just wanted to let ya all know were adding a few other strains to this grow. As of this morning we've started germing the following:

(5) Grizzly x White Rhino
(2) White Widow
(3) Duckfoot99 x Cinderalla99

There will be more strains added to this grow as we go along so stay tuned as this is gonna get very interesting. :hubba: I'll get some pics up of the other little ones tomorrow. Until then everyone smoke a fat one. :joint:

Whats up everyone. Well Fall is here and another grow started. We'll be working with the following beans this grow with a few more to be added when these get bigger.

(3) Space Queen - Subcool
(3) Flav - Subcool
(5) Northernberry Peak Seeds
(9) Stoneybud (Northernberry x White Widow)

These were germinated using the wet paper towel method and then put into 16 oz. plastic cups with Miracle-Gro soil that feeds plants up to 3 months. Here's a pic with updates to come every week or two.
Whats up everyone. Just wanted to let ya all know were adding a few other strains to this grow. As of this morning we've started germing the following:

(5) Grizzly x White Rhino
(2) White Widow
(3) Duckfoot99 x Cinderalla99

There will be more strains added to this grow as we go along so stay tuned as this is gonna get very interesting. I'll get some pics up of the other little ones tomorrow. Until then everyone smoke a fat one.
Yo! Brothers Grunt! You guys have picked another round of goodies this winter, I see! You've moved up into a full room grow setup. That's awesome. I sure look forward to seeing your plants every couple of weeks.

The pygmy says two thumbs up!

Not really a full room but half a full room. :hubba: ;)
POTUS said:
Yo! Brothers Grunt! You guys have picked another round of goodies this winter, I see! You've moved up into a full room grow setup. That's awesome. I sure look forward to seeing your plants every couple of weeks.

The pygmy says two thumbs up!

Whats up everyone. Here is a pic of the little one's getting bigger and bigger. :hubba: Have a few that might get the axe if they don't start taking off. :p

100_4180.jpg

100_4181.jpg

100_4182.jpg

That's a 65 watt Flourex Hippy. Got two of them but one is down at the moment. :doh: Gonna put them under T5's this Thursday. :hubba:

It depends on how much room we have BBP. If we have enough room after i add the other little one's the runts will be kept. ;) If not they will die. :p
bombbudpuffa said:
I wouldn't kill them. I've found some jewels in some runts:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back