The Brother's Grunt Fall Grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gett'ing it on now. how old now? i usually go from the party cups to a 1 gallon, then to a 3 gallon. this round , i skipped the 1 gallon, went straight to the 3 gal. bags. man, they are really lov'in them t5's.:) ...bb...

Ya sure do mang. :p
POTUS said:
Nice healthy little ladies you have there Bro's Grunt! It'll be cool to watch them grow under youse guys care!

(I've got that NY talk down!)

hehe

I think about 4 or 5 weeks old. ;) That's what we do. :hubba:
banjobuzz said:
gett'ing it on now. how old now? i usually go from the party cups to a 1 gallon, then to a 3 gallon. this round , i skipped the 1 gallon, went straight to the 3 gal. bags. man, they are really lov'in them t5's.:) ...bb...

bom brothers putting on another text book grow, come an gather round here. the brother grunts are going to show us how to grow some killer green. i know i will be bothers. looking great. got one more week an i am going to start flowering mine...........

Whats up everyone. :ciao: Forgot to mention all the Space Queen's have atleast one leaf that has this strange curl. :confused: My bro did some searching of other people growing this strain and it seems it happens. :confused2: Looks pretty cool. :cool:

100_4447.jpg

100_4446.jpg

100_4445.jpg

Bad news as far as the White Widow and Duckfoot99 x Cindy99 goes. All popped but just wouldn't grow fast enough. I mean these plants were 3 weeks old and still didn't have the first sets of leaves. :eek: Anyway all were trashed yesterday. :hubba: The Grizzley x White Rhino on the other hand are doing great and will be transplanted at the end of the week. Here are a few pics of the Grizzley x White Rhino. ;)

100_4451.jpg

100_4452.jpg

sorry to hear that bro.they all look beautiful.i like the little curly thing too.unique.

those babies are such a nice deep green - very healthy bro! Wow those curling leaves are funny eh, seems like an odd trait for a strain...I wonder how it occurred. Hope all is well with you other than the stupid slow growing now thrown out plants :)

Whats up everyone. Nothing new to report other than everything is great. Here are some pics.

Pic (1-2) Space Queen
Pic (2-3) Flav
Pic (3-4) Northernberry
Pic (4-5) Stoneybud

We put 7 out of the 9 Stoneybuds in flower today. We were gonna do it in a few more weeks but we need the room for better things. :hubba:

100_4531.jpg

100_4533.jpg

100_4535.jpg

100_4537.jpg

100_4527.jpg

100_4530.jpg

100_4539.jpg

100_4541.jpg

looking great, as always tbg! :D

I do love that background of yours, i saw you used it a lot in your bud pics. its a good colour to show off buds :hubba:

looking great tbg, just thought i would drop in and see whats good, and your grow is good my freind. your going to have some tasty buds im in on this journal for sure... ohh and of coarse some GREEN MOJO
later mann

very very nice, tbg just another text book grow........keepem green...........i just started to flower my self. 12/12 baby BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up everyone. We transplanted the Grizzly x White Rhino's into 1 gallon pots the other day. Seeing some yellowing but i think that's from not watering and the transplant. :doh: I'm sure they will get over it. :p

100_4544.jpg

100_4546.jpg

Looking great so far. I can't wait to see some pics of them in full flower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back