The Brother's Grunt Fall Grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i see what ive been doing wrong ;) i always start mine off in one gals and then only do one TP into 3s or 5s :doh: one of these days ill get it right :D Bro the potentials look great :aok: gonna be another dank fall up in the hills ;) MOJO MOJO MOJO

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up mang. :ciao: We got those at Wally World. ;) Ya just gotta do a bit of searching over where all the tupperware is. ;)

I use those same exact square ones...I start in 20 oz. styrofoam cups then move to those. They seem to work pretty well for that stage of growth.

Hows its going. Some time ago i was posting about my first grow and you game me some real good info. I dont think i have said thanks. I have moved around a lot sence then, in fact three states ><. Have not been able to have another go at it, but hoping will have another shot at it soon. Your grow so far is looking as always.

Whats up everyone. We topped the 3 Flavs this morning and everything seems to be doing very well. Growing real fast and loving those T5s. :hubba: Here are a few pics before the topping. ;)

100_4560.jpg

100_4563.jpg

WOW looking great tbg them plants are growing outta controle!!!!!!! keep it up, brother's
ohh btw love the zong u got there, i got one just like that one, love it, it can layback an not get your bowl wett

We forgot to update on the (7) Stoneybuds we put into flower. Two are showing sex. One is a female and the other is a male which we named Fredo. Que The Godfather music please. :p Fredo is no longer with us as he went for a boat ride this morning. :rofl: Here are a few pics. ;)

Pic (1) Fredo's Nut :eek:
Pic (2) Female :hubba:
Pic (3) Group shot without Fredo :p
Pic (4) Fredo going for a boat ride :rofl:

100_4594.jpg

100_4599.jpg

100_4610.jpg

ce481f071c7bc298.jpg

Bad news as far as the White Widow and Duckfoot99 x Cindy99 goes. All popped but just wouldn't grow fast enough. I mean these plants were 3 weeks old and still didn't have the first sets of leaves. :eek: Anyway all were trashed yesterday. :hubba: The Grizzley x White Rhino on the other hand are doing great and will be transplanted at the end of the week. Here are a few pics of the Grizzley x White Rhino. ;)
im having the same problem with a few of my Ducksfoot99 and the Ducksfoot99 x Clipse the seeds are poping out of the soil but it just wont put out the first set of leaves im guessing there old seed stock

It could be old seed stock or a number of other things. :confused2:
Pothead420 said:
im having the same problem with a few of my Ducksfoot99 and the Ducksfoot99 x Clipse the seeds are poping out of the soil but it just wont put out the first set of leaves im guessing there old seed stock

It could be old seed stock or a number of other things. :confused2:

THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME I LET THE LITTLE PLANT LIVE 2 MONTHS LATER IT START GROWING OUT OF NOWHERE NOW SHES A BIG BUSH IT WAS CRAZY HOW SHE WAS 2 - 3 INCHES FOR 2 SOLID MONTHS SHOULD FINISH BUDDIN EARLY JAN

haha fantastic shots tbg! thanks for sharing :D

lookin' good there turbo. when you did your topping, did you keep them in veg, or flip 'em then?...bb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back