The Brother's Grunt Fall Grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice bro. i seen your grows u know how to grow some pretty good chronic. green mojo to them little ones

looking GREAT as always brother! Have some bright GREEN MOJO for the ladies to come :D

Looking great, as usual. And a very nice variety of smoke. Much mojo to ya TBG.

I have always wanted to try Northernberry. Can't wait to see flowering pics.

Whats up everyone. :ciao: Well we thought it was time for an update. :hubba: The other day we transplanted the Space Queen, Flav, Northernberry, and Stoneybuds out of the 16 oz. cups and into something bigger. They will get one more transplant into their final homes in about 3 or 4 weeks maybe 5. :confused2: They are now under the T5s we have and loving it. Everything is looking great and starting to grow fast. ;) Here are some pics of the little beauties. :p

Pictures (1-4) are group shots.
Picture (5) is FLAV
Picture (6) is NORTHERNBERRY
Picture (7) SPACE QUEEN
Picture (8) STONEYBUD

100_4287.jpg

100_4288.jpg

100_4290.jpg

100_4291.jpg

100_4292.jpg

100_4293.jpg

100_4295.jpg

100_4296.jpg

Very nice plants, have you tried these strains before?

We've grown the Northernberry and Stoneybud before. ;) It's our first try with the Space Queen and Flav. :hubba:
Growdude said:
Very nice plants, have you tried these strains before?

Fantastic!!!! I need to get a hold of some good beans ... I was in Amsterdam a couple years ago..was gonna get some beans ...Then I got High.. I am sure you know the rest of the story.. I will be watchin this with eyes wide open. Thanks

thanks for the update! Great pics :D

Hope you are well :)

theyre starting to BLOW UP with growth, let the fun begin huh TBG.. could you point me in the right direction for them square containers, are they food containers from grocery store??

Whats up mang. :ciao: We got those at Wally World. ;) Ya just gotta do a bit of searching over where all the tupperware is. ;)
toke@smoke420 said:
theyre starting to BLOW UP with growth, let the fun begin huh TBG.. could you point me in the right direction for them square containers, are they food containers from grocery store??

yo brothers u guys once agen are putting to gether a awasome grow! wow, all them babies look very nice. all most catching up to mine! lol, well i will be sticking to your grow as it is just a cople weeks behind mine. well best of luck grunt's................
GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO :banana: GREEN MOJO

Nice healthy little ladies you have there Bro's Grunt! It'll be cool to watch them grow under youse guys care!

(I've got that NY talk down!)

hehe

pulled up a chair, this should be a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back