The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MR1 sadly mines almost 400 out of the tap. Decided to use distilled, since it is really easy for me to make it in my 40 gal still.

Yeah that is pretty high Kravenhead, I guess you have no option.

Hey should I use other nutes in addition to the jungle juice three part? Like the advance nutrients flowering nute line ie big bud, overdrive, etc.? Or just jungle juice as a stand alone?

Oh, are you asking if you should use AN's supplementals? It's all up to you Mr Brix :)

I can give you my entire breakdown of what I have and answer any questions of "why" I have whatever I have, if you have any questions.

Ahh, I'm a bonehead... I have all what I use in my first post here, durr! :D

Room rundown:

- One 4x4 Tent for Veg
- Two 4.5 x 4.5 tents for flower, staggered by 4 weeks
- Two 4' / four bulb Sunblaze T5HO for Veg
- Four 600w HPS lights, with enclosed / cooled hoods. (Two in each tent)
- DWC in 18 gal Rubbermaid Totes
- Jungle Juice / Cal-Mag / Liquid KoolBloom / Rhizotonic / Bloombastic / Hygrozyme / Pure Blend Tea / H2O2
- Strains: (all currently from my clones)
◄ G13 Labs, Cinderella 99 (This is my favorite)
◄ OG Seeds, Merlot OG
◄ DNA Genetics, Tangilope
◄ G13 Labs, Pineapple Express
◄ Dinafem, Cheese
◄ Delicious Seeds, Critical Sensi Star

- Training methods used: Top or FIM (try to FIM) / LST / Super Cropping / Excess foliage removal (this is subjective to each and every grower)

I have cal mag, I have hygrozyme. I was thinking about the hobbyist bundle which has voodoo juice, b-52,big bud, and overdrive. Again I'm new to this hydro thing, they make it seem like you need those nutes, but they are salesmen, obviously good ones!

They are great salesman! What you need is subjective to you and your strains. Like, you wouldn't need silica on a very strong cell walled plant, but if the plant normally has a "weak structure" you'd want to get Silica, you know?

All things past your macro nutes (and cal-mag) are just frivolous things. To me, everything I use has a pure purpose in my mindset... when it comes to taste and aroma, I'm unique to what I'm using and my strains. I feel like everything I use has its place, and couldn't get rid of a single thing. Others, think I'm crazy and do just macros mostly. I dare you to try Bloombastic though.. bwahahha. That stuff is amazing!

I use sensi a & B grow / bloom, vodoo juice, b-52, big bud and overdrive, that is what I am running myself. But they are not the end all, I have used GH and technaflora in the past and have had really good results too.

I am using just Jungle Juice alone with only calmag this time around just to see how well it does on it's own.

All my Jungle Juice people!! Wooo, come out of the cracks and flock to the thread! hah! :D

GH Grow, Bloom and Koolbloom here.

I use sensi a & B grow / bloom, vodoo juice, b-52, big bud and overdrive, that is what I am running myself. But they are not the end all, I have used GH and technaflora in the past and have had really good results too.

Do you recommend using te voodoo, b-52, big bud and overdrive?

I have decide I'm gonna do a full tutorial grow journal from start to finish, I mean every single step with pictures and all. How to set up and design and all items and nutes used etc! I think it will help the noobs alike! Lol what do you think?

I'll get my girlfriend to put on a mask and model topless for me in all my pics lol! She'll be the hand and boob model!:rofl::rofl:

Its a joke, im not really going to post pictures of my girlfriend naked on here. That would be against the rules!

GH Grow, Bloom and Koolbloom here.

Nice :aok:

Do you recommend using te voodoo, b-52, big bud and overdrive?

None of those things hurt, the question is; "Does this stuff work for your strain, your methods and generally for you?"
Like I mentioned, you don't need Silica on something like my Cinderella 99, but my Merlot OG would get Silica additive, as the cell walls are structured rather weak with that one. Since Silica is supposed to help make a "heartier" / stronger cell structure, it would help me there. I certainly wouldn't want to use it for the C99, as it's more than good enough and would be a total waste to use. So, it's all entirely subjective if you're using it. I am always curious of anyones findings with / without certain additives and what strains they're running at that time.

I have decide I'm gonna do a full tutorial grow journal from start to finish, I mean every single step with pictures and all. How to set up and design and all items and nutes used etc! I think it will help the noobs alike! Lol what do you think?

Oh cool Brix! I'm sure loads of people would like this :aok:

I'll get my girlfriend to put on a mask and model topless for me in all my pics lol! She'll be the hand and boob model!:rofl::rofl:

:rofl: I love it! lol

Its a joke, im not really going to post pictures of my girlfriend naked on here. That would be against the rules!

Oh c-mon now, I wouldn't tell anybody... lol! :vap-Bong_smoker:

Sorry for lack of reply, I've been out of the loop since last night. Dealing with things (all good, none bad, just life issues :) )

It's ok man, we all have lives! I just need to do one thing......Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!:mad: ok I feel better. Sorry about venting on your journal doc, but you know what I've been dealing with! Lol

Man, poor Brix! Getting put through the ringer! Hey, at least Mars did a phenomenal job sorting things out very quickly. :D And don't worry, you can always vent in here! I will listen :aok:

As for my room, I chopped 5 main colas tonight, as I'm getting exceedingly low on the stash, so wanted to make sure I wouldn't run out. Now, I won't let not having enough dictate when I pull them. They are all showing 5-10% amber, and are bulking up nice enough. I can't wait till this run is done though! Have I mentioned that? lol!!

Nice, glad brix is gettin the LED issue on track. :)

To be honest, this last grow I just used Sensi A&B Grow/ Bloom, Big bud some super thrive for the b vit's and I had exceptional results on my first hydro run.

Kraven, did you use Hygrozyme and a Tea as well? If not, you'll missing out! hah :) (I think I mentioned this combo to you before)

Latest posts

Back