The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose, I own a "Vaporite", $100 about. It is okay, but NOTHING like smoking pot. NOT near as strong IMO. Mojave has a different kind and loves it she says, Duck has the same kind, and he seems to really like it.

Thank you all for your nice thots. I will know Monday if the surgery is gonna happen soon. I think after Monday, the proverbial "Ball" will start rolling pretty fast. Tuesday is the Anniversary of the first Surgery, 21 years, and still ticking. One year past the Warrenty ran out....LOL..kidding there.

Good Growing you all!

Big FGG welcome to the newest members!

I would like to welcome (not full names, memory goes first excuse):

StickyD
Mindz
BBBean
BubS and.....
LadyB

Sorry for the wait on the authorizations.....I been kinda busy, or is that distracted? Cant claim I been smoking a lot of bud, because I am not. So, no excuses ladies and gents....time to Party.....I never accepted Five New FGG Members at once before and we should give these people a FGG Party....wheres the Smoke?

:bong: :48: :bong: :48: :bong:
:lama: :welcome: :lama:
:yay: :yay:​

:watchplant: Welcome to FGG!!

We are pretty nice her, glad to have you!

:ccc: :yay: :joint:

hi peeps,
I know it is early, just four weeks into bloom,:watchplant: but I just had to try the g13. I know I can't be alone in wanting to just taste it right? Full of clear tricomes. Small little bud, it is good. It might be too good in another month.:holysheep: My goodness. Just wanted to share the news that I am not very patient I guess. I am very surprised at how good it is for being so young.
I am feeling a lot better so thank you guys again for your nice thoughts. I think my health is returning.:banana:

TCbud, I don't know what type of surgery (?:heart:?) but they are so good at that now, I know soooo many people, several family, that have had different types of heart surgery and all are better than ever! Rosebud, Pancreatitis HURTS, but I know you know that! Usually it is treated with antibiotics and a cocktail of other meds, but the inflammation goes down pretty fast. Drinking usually is the culprit, but other meds put a heavy load on the pancreas and they can cause it too (Fiorinal for headaches is one that is known to aggrivate the pancreas). The docs will get you fixed up. You will feel better soon now that they know what they are treating.
.I'm sending best wishes and heartfelt prayers for you both.

goodmorning ladies and gents

TC my thoughts are allways with ya and i know you will be fine :D

have a great day/week/harvest :p everyone

ukgirl:evil:

Update on tcbuds broken heart....or stressed heart....or worn out parts in heart.....

1. Will be getting a new Aortic valve by mid March.
2. Will NOT be getting any bypass when they are in there *tcbud is very happy about that*. I passed the Stress Treadmill fine, so tcbud does not have the ordinary heart desease that Bill C. and **** ( in edit, I guess the shortened from Richard is not a postable word, even if it is a name, I meant the ex vice pres.) C. have.
3. Will be meeting the surgen next Tuesday. Receptionist wants the money up front.....lol....but then the price is like a third of what the surgen cost when I had this done in '89...there is an up side to everything!
4. Now tcbud is a bunch reasured that the "extraordinary" of the eighties is the "ordinary" of the .....hum....how do you say it..the twenty tens?
5. Another upside is ......My insurance doesnt run out untill last day of March! Hospital is gonna love me.

Have a great day ladies and gents, I am.

Small little bud, it is good. It might be too good in another month.

Rose, when feeling it is too strong, my advice.....Smoke less...lol. I have heard folks say some of my Afgoo from last season made them burn dinner because they were too stoned (and they were angry, lol).....very funny, I said smoke after you cook then. I personally have only been TOO stoned once, and well, I just ate too much of that first batch of butter...... Now I am wishing I still had some of that.

hi tc.....haven't been here for soooooooooooooo long.....saw that you were the last post in the thread, so I 'doinked' it and wallah, here I am....wow, the surgery is for real and the price has gone up and your insurance is still in effect, everything sounds kosher

Getting a new Aortic valve sounds a bit scary but you seem to be in great spirits and your attitude is so good and positive

I will be thinking of you everyday now until this is done and the wifey is sending her love along with mine.....brotherly hugs and kisses, Pdude

Where are all the ladies??? I've never seen this thread ever be on the 2nd page, and not had a hit in over a week...so whats going on?

I know Smom, was mad at something...I'm not sure what, but I guess it's none of my business. I just hope the rest of you women haven't followed her out...This place wouldn't be the same with out you ladies!

If us guys have made you mad in some way...lets talk about a way to fix it. Because we need you here!!!

If us guys have made you mad in some way...lets talk about a way to fix it. Because we need you here!!!

LOL....."talk about a way to fix?.....I didnt think men EVER said thos words, unless they were talking to another country. You can knock me over with a feather if my husband ever said that. I dont think anyone is mad at anyone, just not much shakin in the FGG is all.

I admire you more each post I read of yours LF. That red looks really good on you.
I personally dont have much to say, and havent posted much lately at all, and most has been in here.

Throw the thread up on the board agian...and see where it lands.

Well I'm glad to see this bumped so we can all know about your update TCBud.
Sounds like you are very happy with the plan so I'm happy for you.

Yep, that LF is a keeper. :)

Hello Ladies and gents
My thoughts are with you TC and am sending good energy your way. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

I took 3 clones each off of an Afghani and grape ape mothers 2 days ago. Haven't done that before, just house plants etc.. Sure happy we have so much needed info on this site. So, plants are under their dome, making lots of humidity, looking a little droopy today, but stems are still straight. Plant to grow them under my light until they root and then to a ladyfriends greenhouse. Dang, this is fun!!!!!!!

Hope you are all in the sunshine today.

Thanks LF, for getting us quiet ladies to speak up. I don't think you could make us made here, this may be your fan club.. Yours and Ozzy:D

Good to see all your posts.
TC, I think about you a lot and send my thoughts skyward for your continuing health.
I got a giggle when you told me perhaps I should smoke less if it is too good. I haven't taken that advice yet.:doh:

CL, very cool on your clones. That is great. I read where they need long periods of light, is that right?

Three out of four of my plants look great in flower. Probably 4 weeks to go. I need to quit pinching them but it is so fun. I have removed 3 small buds to evaluate there quality. I guess you call that quality control. They have passed.

Spring is here for good I hope.

Glad to see all you girls kickin!! I just got uncomfortable when the FGG is low on the 2nd page.

TC....I'm a guy...so I don't really want to talk about it, but I know what to say...kinda like a car salesman...lol

I just don't want to see the female energy of MP fade....it's not natural, and could possibly throw the earth off of it's axis.

SPRING is right around the corner!!!!

legalize_freedom said:
Where are all the ladies??? I've never seen this thread ever be on the 2nd page, and not had a hit in over a week...so whats going on?

I know Smom, was mad at something...I'm not sure what, but I guess it's none of my business. I just hope the rest of you women haven't followed her out...This place wouldn't be the same with out you ladies!

you would have to push me out or get hick to ban me lol.... I miss sm too hard to believe it was all over some stars?

Latest posts

Back