The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tcbud said:
I'm resurrecting the "Female Growers Group" thread in honor of the day, 4/20. I was cleaning out my subscriptions and found it languishing back on page 12. March 2010 is a long time ago now. Sure was a trip down memory lane with those old subscriptions, a lot of threads in there by members gone (gone as in no longer posting) now. Also one of the funniest threads I ever read, Effin's Raccoon Hunt thread, I still remember crying and laughing to that one.

I see Ukgirl420 posted here over a year ago, I think this was the last I saw of her. I miss her and hope she is happy, high and growing great plants.

I also see Gone2pot up there, haven't seen her or Mojave around much lately.

2Dog also is someone I have missed on the boards lately. With Tax Season drawn to a close I wonder if or when she will be back. I sure enjoyed her journals.

Happy 4/20 ladies and gents of Marijuana Passion and those who are no longer actively posting! I hope all your buds grow huge and your smoke is smooth.

Wow, nice reality check tcb... thx for reminding us. I certainly can't add to the loss of various folks, but I'm glad you reminded me of some kind and gentle people. :)

Cheers,

Do we get penalty if were male and post here??? Peeps coming outta the woodwork. Maybe 2 doggy will show up. She must have clones vegging for outside!!

TC, thank you for starting this thread again.
Hi everyone.
MM, I changed my whip on my vape in honor of you on 4/20. It was really gross. ha. I am excited for your new grow stuff. Looking good.
Lets grow women!

tcbud said:
I'm resurrecting the "Female Growers Group" thread in honor of the day, 4/20. I was cleaning out my subscriptions and found it languishing back on page 12. March 2010 is a long time ago now. Sure was a trip down memory lane with those old subscriptions, a lot of threads in there by members gone (gone as in no longer posting) now. Also one of the funniest threads I ever read, Effin's Raccoon Hunt thread, I still remember crying and laughing to that one.

I see Ukgirl420 posted here over a year ago, I think this was the last I saw of her. I miss her and hope she is happy, high and growing great plants.

I also see Gone2pot up there, haven't seen her or Mojave around much lately.

2Dog also is someone I have missed on the boards lately. With Tax Season drawn to a close I wonder if or when she will be back. I sure enjoyed her journals.

Happy 4/20 ladies and gents of Marijuana Passion and those who are no longer actively posting! I hope all your buds grow huge and your smoke is smooth.

:ciao: sure is Good to see TFGG back up...I miss a lot of the older posters too..Allthough UKGirl42o post is from her wacked ex tryn to stir stuff again..Havent heard from Her is some time now but know she and her kids are fine...thanks for all ways beeing here tcbud Cant wait to see this thread filled with Female Growers...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Hi Budski babe.....nice post about the past.....I also miss UKgirl.....and UK junior....I wonder how the kids are doing....they had some outstanding art posted in the Art Club.....and so did Mojave....but I don't remember if 2Doggie or Gone2pot posted any art.....my memory is sheet lately

So how is the 'heart' doing? Are you in total recovery? Can you finally go fishing with the 'old man'?

Weather here has been rain during the day and night, off and on forever and really cold at night, mostly in the 30's.....burning lots of wood this year

Happy Easter to the 'bunny' believers

bad dog!... baaaaadd....:eek:

Easteregghunthasbeencancelled.jpg

That Dog looks like he has brier Rabbit a close relative of the Easter Bunny. Hick isn't the Easter Bunny Blue or Pink?

Nice to see all you gals and guys, anyone can post in this thread, the more the merrier.

Hopefully one to three weeks from now I will be joining the ranks here of current growers. I am looking forward to seeing some of the below in my yard soon.

I tried to get my California MJ ID card yesterday in honor of 4/20 but alas, the nice lady at the county who takes the pictures is out of town. Still waiting for her call. We are looking to change the garden this next year, so this may be the last year I/we grow in the cage.

Painter, yes I have recovered and have been fishing. I got my first bass of the year a few weeks back. Am looking forward to catching a few more before the husband goes back to work. :D

Have a good evening all.

hope.jpg

I think you're right tc, the blue 'n pink ones are the egg layers..:p

I attended a 1st grade Easter program yesterday. They performed an Easter "rap" song for us, titled .."If you wanna be an easter egg, YA' GOTTA' BE HARD BOILED...:rofl:
it was all choreographed with shoulder dusting, thumbs-ups, and high stepping. CUTE as a bug I tell ya'...

Hi! It was great to see an update in my email that this thread alive! :heart: I missed all of you! Yes P-Dude, I did post art in your thread, I guess it's gone but I'm not... Oh wait I am! Gone2pot!

Hello Ladies and gents
Well, it's flannel sheets off and vege seeds in. Planted onions, spinach, broccoli, carrots, lettace and yukon and red potatoes. Last frost about a week away. Got the greenhouse all clean and shiny for Mays plantings. There are 96 panels in that GH. I'm about scrubbed out!!!!! Pots are all sanitized and I'm ready to get started.

Almost 70 here today.....and still snowing in the mountains around us.

And Hick...are those muley ears? My dog loves them also. The older and smellier the better. Happy gardening everyone :)

Hick my man, didn't know you were into 'rap'....would've guessed Country or some old rock from the 60's....glad you had a blast.....but, is this your daughter/son or grandchildren performing?

a grandson PD. I have 'em ranging from 17 yrs to 2 yrs old...:eek:
early rock and country are my pref' genre, ;) Only the most vulgar and violent of the rap/pop culture stuff..:p .".gotta be hard boiled" duuuude!

Hey guys and gals, thought I'd do a quick drive by and say high. Hope you're enjoying this beautiful weekend. I know I will- the fam is gone til tomorrow night and I've got the house all to myself. :D. Good times!

Hi peeps,I just got home from 3 days outta town.Did flowers for a really fun party down wedding. This old lady danced her asters off. And when i got back, My plants looked great and a lot bigger. All our animals are still alive so all in all great trip. Nice to be home.

TC: what are you thinking about doing differently, your grows are so unbelievable.

SmokinMom: Enjoy the peace and quiet.

Hick, love the rap song.

Colorado lady you sound ready to go and grow.

Glad the thread is back, thanks tc.

"There's no place like home"
"There's no place like home" But sure nice to get away for something fun once in awhile eh Rose

Now if I could just click my heels and make this snow-sleet-hail GO AWAY!!!!

That sounds like terrible weather. Didn't you just plant somethings out there? This spring is particularly annoying at our house. cold.

Yeah...just planted the cool season things. Onions, carrots etc... But all snug under rami cloth (row cover) this 27 degree morning. Nothing has sprouted yet but need to keep the ground warm.

Now have all my dirt, seeds, pots and a shiny clean greenhouse for Mothers day start and now... COMPANY IS COMING. Why is family visit time so inconvienient sometimes?

Can you feel the mojo in the air.........Aw SPRING!!!!

Latest posts

Back