The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
:rofl: LMAO--Way to cover your butt, 4U :rofl:
:48:

Okay my Ladie Hemp Goddess..here is some "White SomeDay" I used white widow Pollen on a Plant we call Someday..planted 12 and 8 have popped :yay: so you can chose yours here first..and will let new Females to this Group choose..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I like your planters 4u, reminds me of last spring. When you transplant out of those, cut them all the way down the sides and your soil/roots wont get so traumatized. (I am assuming there are plants in those coffee containers)

:ciao: tcbud...yes you are correct..I Ran outta the black 1 gallon containers and I been saveing these coffee cans for this..lol..and yes I cut the can away..remember Last spring also when I moved that girl from the 3 gallon black container to the 20 gallon ? wher i cut the bottom half of the 3 gallon and stick it in the 20..and grew it all summer..well Im going to be putting my Mother Plant in that same 20 gallon container here soon..and then move her outside come spring. heres one 4U:)

Here is the cola from the Satori that I just harvested. She is so cool she has to wear shades :cool:

mp 03-11-09 009 (2).jpg

Well I just thought I would share what is flowering now.

1. Safari Mix from seed into 12/12 on 1-24.
2. Durban Poison x Skunk1 from seed into 12/12 on 1-31
3. Speed Queen from seed into 12/12 on 1-31
4. Speed Queen clone into 12/12 on 3-7
5. Speed Queen from seed into 12/12 on 3-7

MP 03-11-09 014 (2).jpg

mp 03-11-09 020 (2).jpg

mp 03-11-09 026 (2).jpg

mp 03-11-09 029 (2).jpg

mp 03-11-09 035 (2).jpg

I'm here... Barely, but here. I had a heck of a time finding this women's group... Pretty awesome!!! You finally got it T.C.!!!! :lama:
My computer time has been minimal, but my son will be here tomorrow or Sunday, so I'll actually have time away from being full time Gramma... oh my gosh. I'll be able to have a life again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to be changing my name soon... maybe Stepford Gram. I can't believe I've made it two and a half months with three kids, a big 'garden,' horses, dogs, cats, mice, snakes, laundry, cleaning, cooking, school functions, homework...etc...etc...etc... I've been still growing indoors and for the amount of time I 'haven't' put in that I should have... I'm amazed I have a crop at all. :giggle:
No wonder my last couple harvests have sucked!!! :giggle:

Hey Melissa... if you read this... you changed your name??? I think I know who you are. I haven't had time to investigate. hahaha.

Anyway, greetings fellow female growers. I've been real curious about female growers and their techniques and want to get a book going about the ins and outs of being a women in this 'man's world' of growing.

Like my history growing for over twenty years off and on indoors and out, I've found the men in my life to be very stubborn and resistant to a 'woman's knowledge or insight' and just wondering your take on this.
If that topic has been covered I apologize. I haven't had time to read every entry yet.

I'm real excited about sharing ideas with other women on how they cope with children around a gardening situation and the precautions taken. Especially with teenagers!!!! My grandkids have made a few comments on my 'art studio' and 'Oh Gram's out 'painting' again... and 'How's the tomatoes?' I've been very careful about keeping everything out-of-sight...

My own three children, who are grown now, were raised in a very liberal, rural Humboldt County, so anyone who DIDN'T grow was weird to them. I am not exaggerating. All their friends parents had gardens, so it was simple with them. No big deal. They even helped. And I want to add that they are all turned out just great young adults!!!! :rofl: Only one smokes regularly... So I don't think it leads kids to harder things! :giggle:

Hope this all makes sense... I'm pulling double shifts... Kids on days, gardening at night... makes for one exhausted 50 year old... but 50 is the new 40... and I'm inmature... so that puts me at 35, which is the age I choose.
Just checking in to let you all know I'd like to join with you here if it's ok with all you ladies... Is there an initiation??? I hope so... let's think of something!
Ettesun..... (Oh I am kind of attached to that name...)
Hey 4U... are you reading this??? Are you a member... too cute! Silly guy!
:rofl:

hey ett..glad to see ya..Im not a member here but enjoy the company...Sounds Like you are enjoying the Grammy faze of your life..dont be a stranger and come see us more often please..and how about some pics of that grow? I have my own Female group you know:giggle: look in signature Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

THG...Nice pics..beautiful thanks

hey ette yes it is me lol ,,,thought id pm d you and told you :confused:,,nevermind
glad to see ya back on the boards ,,,any trivia for me latley :giggle:
well glad to hear u and yours are ok ,,,and the only initaion there is is to threw up a bud of what your growing ,,and as 4u said lets see thar grow :peace:

An update on my, "Just to Prove I Can," grow:

I have plantees! It's true. 2 happy little plantees that not only have their baby leaves and one jagged leaf, but are actually starting to grow other leaves! WHEE!! We're keeping it alive, keeping it alive....woohoo!

--Love

Treasure...
if you put the link to your grow journal, I would love to look at it....."Just to Prove I can Grow".
Congrats on the kids!

:ciao: just thought ide say hi. i havnt logged on in a while . how is everyone. :)

Hey girls, hope everyone is doing ok today :) Lovely day here where I am :D

UKgirl420 said:
hi amu :ciao: how are you ?

I guess without a text messaging device I am not gonna learn this new language. oh......lol....amu means allsmashed up.....never mind

good morning ladies.....the weather in Oregon is nice today, which means no rain, wind or hail.....this is such a nice thread to read....I skipped some pages so I don't know if Thorn ever found work.....work sucks big time....

am lucky that my government considers me a 'threat' to society and pays me way too much money to stay away from people and 'not' to work.....

anyways, just saying hi to everyone and wishing you all a 'good day' and I hope everything has worked out for Thorn......the painterdude

Latest posts

Back