The Funniest Thing?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebstarr

Local Artist
Reaction score
What's the Funniest thing you have ever done when you're high?

With family, friends, or just on your own, tell us your stories!

Mine has got to be this one time around 2 weeks ago, where, after a joint or two, me, and my two buddies were walking down to a train station, which was around a 20 minute walk... down the side of a main road that came off a motorway..

Now out of nowhere, my buddy dedcided to sing. Not your quiet humming under your breath, but FULL OUT GLORIOUS singing. He would take random tunes from around the globe, songs from movies, songs from T.V... whatever. But then there was a twist to them. He was singing them in GOSPEL style.. and it was COOOOONTAGIOUS my friends.. After a minute my other buddy joined in, and before long, we were blasting our way down the road, singing songs from rap to rock and singing them in gospel :)!

Anyways, as we walked, the traffic slowed down, and ground to a halt next to us. And despite the looks and the stares, we kept singing our hearts out to those stuck in traffic.

And then SUDDENLY... a man in the traffic decided to shout out "THEY'RE RIGHT!" (to whatever we were singing), and he got out of his car, from the side of the road to SING with us!

Within 5 minutes, we had a small following of people to the train station, singing gospel as hard as thier hearts could carry. And all because we were high, and we found it hilarious.

When song, MJ, and a LARGE traffic jam collide in one situation, the only thing that could EVER come out of it, was love for your fellow men. BRILLIANT I SAY! And they think it should be illegal. A plant of JOY AND HAPPINESS made illegal. Oh look, i'm ranting..

Well that was my story... and it has to be one of the funniest moments of my life.

:) anyone else?

Sebstarr said:
What's the Funniest thing you have ever done when you're high?

With family, friends, or just on your own, tell us your stories!

Mine has got to be this one time around 2 weeks ago, where, after a joint or two, me, and my two buddies were walking down to a train station, which was around a 20 minute walk... down the side of a main road that came off a motorway..

Now out of nowhere, my buddy dedcided to sing. Not your quiet humming under your breath, but FULL OUT GLORIOUS singing. He would take random tunes from around the globe, songs from movies, songs from T.V... whatever. But then there was a twist to them. He was singing them in GOSPEL style.. and it was COOOOONTAGIOUS my friends.. After a minute my other buddy joined in, and before long, we were blasting our way down the road, singing songs from rap to rock and singing them in gospel :)!

Anyways, as we walked, the traffic slowed down, and ground to a halt next to us. And despite the looks and the stares, we kept singing our hearts out to those stuck in traffic.

And then SUDDENLY... a man in the traffic decided to shout out "THEY'RE RIGHT!" (to whatever we were singing), and he got out of his car, from the side of the road to SING with us!

Within 5 minutes, we had a small following of people to the train station, singing gospel as hard as thier hearts could carry. And all because we were high, and we found it hilarious.

When song, MJ, and a LARGE traffic jam collide in one situation, the only thing that could EVER come out of it, was love for your fellow men. BRILLIANT I SAY! And they think it should be illegal. A plant of JOY AND HAPPINESS made illegal. Oh look, i'm ranting..

Well that was my story... and it has to be one of the funniest moments of my life.

:) anyone else?

I've never had that happen before. If the world smoked MJ there would be no ware just peace. Great storie thanks for sharing

when i get too bigga case of munchies i depend on a jar of tums tablets to get my gut through it. well one day i ran out of tums tablets but had pepto bismal liquid...so i proceeded to take off lid and duwp bottle upside-down in hand to get a couple tablets out, but it was liquid and it went all over floor/me. that and wakin up with oreo's all over me/bed/wife. she loved that one.
my wife(she dont smoke too much) went to put visine in her eyes and grabbed cinnamon breath drops instead...ouch.
hair gel on toothbrush, whered the rest of that joint go from 10sec ago. i could comeup with some good ones from over the years...funny thread.

the funniest thing I can recall was when I was about 16, in the mid 1960's. My brother, his best buddy, and I, got stoned and had planned an elaborate April Fools Day hoax on our parents.

We built a UFO out of a weather balloon, painted it shiny silver, put it on a hill behind the house, put up xmas lights around it and then my Brothers friend called attention to it. I bravely volunteered to investigate and ran up the hill to see.

I had put a line of flash powder all around and when everyone was looking I lit it from behind the balloon and then immediately popped the balloon, unplugged the lights, grabbed everything and hightailed it for the road, where my brother had hid my motorcycle. My brothers buddy put away the extension cords in the commotion.

I rode to town, about 30 miles, as quick as I could, and called from a pay phone, telling a horrific story of aliens, abduction and ufos. :rofl:

All of em actually came to get me, and found me sitting there, on my motorcycle, balloon in hand. I can still hear em all laughing :rofl:

Latest posts

Back