The mug from Attitude...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, very cool! Looks like tat flash, eh? Is it great big or normal sized?

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

I have the same design on a teeshirt from them. Logo mabey?

Get the whole set! Or a set of one style... :holysheep: I've got 3 of the Rollin' Stash mugs and 2 of the eyeball 'tude ones... and WHAT's coming next week....?:hubba:

Happy Growing!:cool:

attitude-rollin-stash-mug.jpg

attitude-logo-mug.jpg

attitude-lighter-mug.jpg

attitude-bollocks-mug.jpg

attitude-shield-mug.jpg

attitude-eye-pop-mug.jpg

Cool! I think my fave is the Dog's Bollocks... Sounds like a pub I'd down a dram in!

Here ya go HL. Guess i'll have to get the mug to match:)

DCFC0001.JPG

An interesting note. It looks as though the mugs that reach the united states do not have attitudes name on them. I have the Rollin Stash one and there is no attitude name on it and I see the one from Hamster only says "Tude" instead of attitude like the one pictured on there website. So you might not be able to get the full collection since these ones seem to be produced for shipping out of country for them.

Warfish

hey dirty do you happen to have a list of all the shirts they give out? I would be interested to see that!

lordhighlama said:
hey dirty do you happen to have a list of all the shirts they give out? I would be interested to see that!

go to the 'tude' web site, it's on merchandise $

ah I saw those but it seems that they don't show all of them. Either that or they stopped sending some of the older ones.

all of the merchandise is out of stock...those stoners need to get a sober product orderer...

the wallet i ordered from them has the bulldog logo. it took me a couple days to realize that it had a joint in its mouth hahahahaha. then later i noticed that it said "since 1420" and i got another chuckle.

Latest posts

Back