The Whole Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cam

Reaction score
I don't think that I have ever shown you folks my garden. So here it is, with Sandy, Imogen and the rest of the gang. A couple of them have reached milestones today....tell ya 'bout those later....

Check Them Out :)

000_2412.jpg

000_2413.jpg

000_2414.jpg

000_2415.jpg

000_2416.jpg

Wow Cam, they look really good! Keep it up and they will reward you. ;)

Reactions: Cam
SmokinMom said:
Wow Cam, they look really good! Keep it up and they will reward you. ;)

Gee Mom...You're the greatest !!!

looking nice and green cam:hubba:,i only have to disagree with keeping more than one plant per pot. you need to separate the 3 plants asap. wish u all females there:D

lokkin good bro, i hafta agree to seperate them, them roots grow waaaaay faster than the plants do and they will be rootbound and all tangled ina hurry. Oh yeah, i like them light fixtures.

I know, but thank you. I've purposely just tossed them in there as a holding place. I've stopped their growing cycle and right now they are just in "stasis" until I can get them a new home and more lights. Right now I only have enough lights to support the 3 big ones. I don't want to grow crappy weed or waste my time, so I want to make sure that I have enough light to support anything that I make grow :)

You cant put a plant in "stasis" or "slow" their growth. What are you talking about?

Celebrity Bob said:
You cant put a plant in "stasis" or "slow" their growth. What are you talking about?

My friend, ...I was a cellular biology/botany major. Yes you can..it is difficult, but I assure you that you can. I have done it many times before and never had any issues. You have to slow all of it processes.....the "reader's digest" version, is that it is like when a bear hibernates for the winter, but you don't have to force the bear to sleep.....(not that I would...LOL).

Hey Mr. cellular biology/botany major. Got a question for you. Since the only way to put a plant into "stasis" is through a plant pathogen infection using either clavicipitaceous fungi, atkinsonella hypoxylon infecting and balansia obtecta infecting. just curious as to which one you used? Also after the time of "revival" how do you kill the infection? any info would be great! After all I also go to school for botany! :D

You can trick the plant with lights, my friend. A fungal or bacterial infection is not necessary (although if you do it right you will get a more stable reaction), not to mention...there is a greater risk that you can screw up and kill your plants. If you do it with light and you screw up, the worst that will happen is that the plant will not stop growing. As for revival, 24 hours of light for a week and water with water that is between 90 - 100 degrees F:D

You've seen my pic's man, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but what I do..obviously works.

Lighting adjustment doesnt stop the plant from growing, you can only control the flowering period. An MJ plant will GROW with 8 hours of light a day. Whenever the light hits it, it is growing. Just trying to help you, that plant aint goin into "stasis" unless you kill it, sorry but those roots are going to grow no matter what.

Celebrity Bob said:
Lighting adjustment doesnt stop the plant from growing, you can only control the flowering period. An MJ plant will GROW with 8 hours of light a day. Whenever the light hits it, it is growing. Just trying to help you, that plant aint goin into "stasis" unless you kill it, sorry but those roots are going to grow no matter what.

OK, you are right, I was using the wrong term. I am just "slowing their growth", until the appropriate time as stated in response to Jash's post. I do appreciate your input Bob:48: , just as I appreciate input from everyboody here. You obviously know what you arre talking about, I hope you know that I was not trying to belittle you, it's just that I evidently share some knowledge of botany with you.....just trying to share what works for me:peace:

Wow! I m an economist. What a pleasure to read such kwolagable discussion, that is why I m here for!

And Cam: Bloody Great! I hope to be there some day and reading your posts is helping to improve and approach target.

graalweed said:
Wow! I m an economist. What a pleasure to read such kwolagable discussion, that is why I m here for!

And Cam: Bloody Great! I hope to be there some day and reading your posts is helping to improve and approach target.

Thanks "G"
I hope that all discussions, mine and others are both stimulating and helpfull to you. Thanks for the compliment too:hubba: . You're too kind.

Happy Growing,
Cam

So what happens to bonsai plants, is that not a form of stasis? I've seen some pretty small bonsai MJ plants that are 18+ months old that produce dozens of clones each month.

lol a rootbound plant is the same in theory minus all the bullsh*t lol

'Sup dude :ciao: Leggy or not, they look good man. cant wait to see that frosty goodness :hubba:. peace, e :bong2:

WOW !!:eek: , Such intense debate over a garden with 7 plants...LOL Aren't we all supposed to be mellow stoners:D

You guys are all great :heart:!!! I'm so glad I found this Forum:clap: :yay: I have helped a few and learned alot.

Happy Growing As Always,
Cam

Happy Weekend Folks:ccc: , We have two new members of you happy little family:yay: . "Connie Bliss" :holysheep: and "Frau Helga" :shocked: {Named by my partner Bob} They are now 2 weeks old, about 4 inches tall:hubba: , and both Sativa/Indica hybrids (of unknown specification). We are glad to finally be able to share them with you all.:farm: :ccc:

Peace Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

Connie 1-1.jpg

Connie 2-1.jpg

Connie 3-1.jpg

Helga 1-1.jpg

Helga 2-1.jpg

Helga 3-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back