think i screwed up..are these savable???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Ganja

Learning to Cultivate
Reaction score
ok i admit that i didnt keep up with them the way they should,but they are growing pretty tall.but its been about 2 1/2 months and no buds?how long should it take?i plucked the dead leaves..some one tell me wat i should do?also humidity in the growbox is about 24% and temp about 78
sics.jpg

sics1.jpg

sics2.jpg

heres the strongest one here...
sics3.jpg

i think u can save them for 1 that first pick u need to put dirt all the way up to the bottom leafs i had to do the same thing mine were not nearley that strechy but u nned to do the same ,,second i think ur ph is prolly hi ,,are u getting it out of the tap because i was getting mine out of the tap and the ph was so hi it was off the charts so i switched to bottled watter witch is a lot closer to a ph of 7.0 witch will be better for them than a hi ph tap water untill u can get a ph kit unless u already got 1 but if u dont u can get one for like 20 bucks but first of all id go ahead and transplant them in fresh soil and put the soil up to the bottom leafs and do not give them straight tap watter because i bet u ur ph is hi u need to check the ph in the tap water if u aint ,,but any way after they are in fresh soilthat is not poluted with the hi ph water u need to get some bottled water and water with that and dont over water just water till it starts 2 drain out the bottom of the pot then dont water again till the pots get light and look dry u can usualy tell by lookin at the plant when it needs watter ,,also if ur givin them nutes right now cut thoes to plants that young can grow great with out no nutes i just started nutes on mine and its almost 5 weeks old but this is what worked for me and i had simler problems as u have now ,,,good luck and i hope i helped a little

also one more thing i think u need way more light that seems to be the problem with the streching ,,,what kind of lights are u useing?

ok man im sorry i did not read all the way ,,,did u say 2 and 1/2 months old ???if so i have not seen anything like this before they still look like seedlings 2 mewhat kind of grow was u doin ,,the only thing i can compare u plant to is the ones i got and im on my first grow and my 2 week old plants are bigger than thoes ,,is that a micro grow ,? this has confused me lol i dont no mabey the growth was stunted some how ,,hopefully someone that has seen this before will chime in because im very curious as to what is up with them ,,like i said the only thing i can think of if they are 2 and a half months old the the growth must have been stunted

man it started off cool..im thinkin about starting fresh..imma use a 5x5 closet and reflective mylar,some good home depot light fixtures and all.imma still try n keep these.the seeds came from regular weed,some good reg too

i nrver seen plants that small at 2 and a half months i think a plant is suposed to be mature by then

i havent been on here since september.i am ready to get back in the swing of things..tom im cleaning out a 5x5 closet to start fresh..imma try n save my current plants.plz help!meet me over in lights!

Whats up neighbor!

Um, your pic links are broken for me.. all I see is Xs *shrugs*

Latest posts

Back