tirchomes?PLEASE HELP....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcooper1

Reaction score
Is there anyway to make more trichomes?Is the trichomes the THC? I feel stupid for asking these questions but my plant in bloom(2-4 weeks to go) not sure realy how long cuz I learned to go by the trichomes and my plant has very few on them.Usually my girls are full of trichomes by now but this is a new strain for me and not sure if it is maybe just the plant or somthing I have done or not done...???? She is a Trainwreck.she is from a clone.She took for ever to grow. She is about 4 to 5 ft tall and very little trichomes.Is this normal?Can I make the plant porduce more and how.I am afraid that I have taken all this time and I am going to get yucky smoke........:fid:

Your plant is still making the trich's, all different strains of MJ will produce different amounts of trich's. dont worry. in 2 more weeks your buds will be covered all over with trich's, you have done nothing wrong, you just need to give it more time :)

isn't trainwreck sativa dominate and therefore will take longer to flower?

Thank you so very much.I was freaking out LOL....I hate smok'n yucky smoke.LOL This site is great.I have been to so many sites and left due to drama...This site is just about growing I LOVE IT.....SO MUCH GOOD INFO!!!! again thank you

tcooper1 said:
Thank you so very much.I was freaking out LOL....I hate smok'n yucky smoke.LOL This site is great.I have been to so many sites and left due to drama...This site is just about growing I LOVE IT.....SO MUCH GOOD INFO!!!! again thank you
THANK YOU!! You don't know how much statements like 'that' mean to us... :)

Tc, your with friends here, ok some quick and quickly silenced spats kick off, but thats life, ALL, did you read that word? All will help if asked, this is a family with no faces and no personal info at all exchanged, were here for one reason only, to help maximise and give others freedom of street rubbish, home herb is safe herd, nothing to wreck your lungs with added ****.

Just give her more time and the trichs will start to appear. Patience my friend. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

You Guys Are Great Again....thank You So Very Much.....

Latest posts

Back