tokin's "whatchu smokin on" thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of my bud is bought through centers or fellow growers. That is until I can get this growing thing down :D lol

001.JPGthe 1 on the left skunk#1 and on the right unknowing strain got both from a budy £25 for 3.5;) didnt get till late last night ...got home did 3 bongs and was super spaced out..

TheSmokingNinja said:
They look pretty dense too. I personally can't stand stringy, fluffy buds.

i feel the same way. some people prefer it. i like em rock hard!

the skunk#1 is so good ,,,,1 bong and im good from it...realy stinky and potent

The buds on the right look like they have a purple/blue tint to them. Good score Jesuse. Tokin: I agree, the denser the dank the happier I am. LOL

i thout it had blue tint to it aswell ninja,,,,its quite a heady buzz,,,bummer the boy didnt know wich type///id rather they say that than throw sum name at you....peace [j]

jesuse said:
i thout it had blue tint to it aswell ninja,,,,its quite a heady buzz,,,bummer the boy didnt know wich type///id rather they say that than throw sum name at you....peace [j]

I hear you on that. Id much rather be puzzled by a strain, than to be fed false information about it.

got this yesterday. no name "kush". but i think im gonna call it "grown man kush" casue its killer!

100_2626.JPG

100_2625.JPG

100_2627.JPG

looks good tokin,,, im siting choking ant got nanty smoke did my last bong the smorning b4 work,,,iv got an oz of nice stuff coming im paying £220 for it ,,,,if all goes as should ill pot my score tmoz,,,.peace[j]

I too am more than likely gonna be picking up some meds tomorrow. Ill be posting.

the pics really dont do this bud justice. its actually hard to smoke. i have to wait ten minutes in between bowl hits. and i smoke allot. this stuff is crazy strong.

interesting posts. tokinherper, try standing back a bit or not using your flash. jesus you need to move lol or grown your own!! canada is 150 a oz purple kush........ enjoy:D :D

150 wow is this $ or £ ? yes ruffy i wish i wasent from scotland times are shady in the weed game hear!!! every ones out to make off you wher im from //i do grow my own just never enough to last my needs so i end up scoreing o the streets....peace[j]

Ruffy said:
interesting posts. tokinherper, try standing back a bit or not using your flash. jesus you need to move lol or grown your own!! canada is 150 a oz purple kush........ enjoy:D :D

Purple is just a novelty. Kush is good ish, but really do you know 100% thats its kush. Have you seen it grown, know the grower, or seen proof. Did you get it from a dispensary?

You know dealers nowadays put the big names on all the fresh stuff they get just to get it out the door.

I could grow a purple auto strain right now and go out and tell everyone its Super Great Grandmas Sweet N Sour Purple Chicken and Dumplings and people are gonna say "Yep its purple heres the $$$"

Think about it. $150 for a OZ of high grade medicinal strain is not very likely unless you fall into one of the categories listed above.

As for moving or growing its the only way. If we want our liberty unfortunately we are going to have to help fight the organized/unorganized crime aspect too. Meaning only grow your own to sustain yourself. Dont purchase from drug dealers. Dont sell to anyone but close friends and never for a profit, never more than twice.

Once the underworld side of things slows and society begins to realize that Mj users are sustaining themselves and the markets are slowing and border busts, large scale grow op busts, and overall MJ related crimes slow then we will have a better chance at showing the world we are not the bad guys.

AlkaloidContent said:
Purple is just a novelty. Kush is good ish, but really do you know 100% thats its kush. Have you seen it grown, know the grower, or seen proof. Did you get it from a dispensary?

You know dealers nowadays put the big names on all the fresh stuff they get just to get it out the door.

I could grow a purple auto strain right now and go out and tell everyone its Super Great Grandmas Sweet N Sour Purple Chicken and Dumplings and people are gonna say "Yep its purple heres the $$$"

Think about it. $150 for a OZ of high grade medicinal strain is not very likely unless you fall into one of the categories listed above.

As for moving or growing its the only way. If we want our liberty unfortunately we are going to have to help fight the organized/unorganized crime aspect too. Meaning only grow your own to sustain yourself. Dont purchase from drug dealers. Dont sell to anyone but close friends and never for a profit, never more than twice.

Once the underworld side of things slows and society begins to realize that Mj users are sustaining themselves and the markets are slowing and border busts, large scale grow op busts, and overall MJ related crimes slow then we will have a better chance at showing the world we are not the bad guys.

i explained the situation in one of my first posts. i dont have any other option until i finish my own. i understand your point and support your ideas but i cant go without so for the mean time i have to do what i can.

tokinherper said:
i explained the situation in one of my first posts. i dont have any other option until i finish my own. i understand your point and support your ideas but i cant go without so for the mean time i have to do what i can.

Oh no please dont allow me to preach we all have to do what we have to do, I was more or less idealizing, not lecturing.

Originally Posted by AlkaloidContent

if you were speakn to me, yup i know the growers. im for sure its p.k. in b.c we dont suffer like some do to find weed. & most do know what they are growing. and theres ussally several different grows going on. im in a small town were everyone knows each other.

wish i was in same small town ruffy,,,iv just been let down for geting my oz,,,now need to chase it somewher ellss,,,im choking for a big bong been 2 days without im norm on the bong bout 20 times a day ,,,,,,need weed.peace [j]

Ruffy said:
if you were speakn to me, yup i know the growers. im for sure its p.k. in b.c we dont suffer like some do to find weed. & most do know what they are growing. and theres ussally several different grows going on. im in a small town were everyone knows each other.

Well then of course you can get $150 for an OZ of Kush. Tip of the hat Sir.

Latest posts

Back