tokin's "whatchu smokin on" thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SKAGITMAGIC said:
I've been so blessed with decent weed lately, The BLZ, The C99, Dutch Treat,Mazzar, The puget sound area has alot to choose from, I've got stashes of Casey jones, Super Lemon haze, the wife always has a kush of some sort, Strawberry cough, Hash, BHO !!! plus lollipots, hey i'm injoying retirement, staying busy, and a busy growers a happy grower!!!

killer!!! i just bought a crap load of mason jars yesterday. cant wait to have them filled like that. off topic: how tightly do you pack the buds in the jars for cure? how much space for air do you leave?

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Hey, you know they don't let me out much, ahh what's a harypotter? I know the book guy, i bought the grandkids Harry potter books.

ha harypoter ,1/4, farmers daughter, quater.... its basiclay scotish slang for quater oz[7grams] mybe more code talk ....i forget im talking to troops all over the world hear ;) ....hey skag you ever run dry? ever? you look well stocked up freind ...peace [j]

:hubba: Thought id share what i touched for today oz of unknown lol but diffently home grown 1 reefer n i was binned :) will share tomorrow when i hot for my 2 oz of white shark :)

S5030002.JPG

S5030003.JPG

Nice collection Skag! I can't wait till I am retired and can tend my crops, play golf, and watch the Flintstones full time.

kytsam said:
:hubba: Thought id share what i touched for today oz of unknown lol but diffently home grown 1 reefer n i was binned :) will share tomorrow when i hot for my 2 oz of white shark :)
you got big apitiet budy? or you partying??//,,,nice nugs they look hard ///is this toke dry?;) peace [j]

lol no m8 i just smoke it everyday and sort out few friends n would rather buy it in ounces than in score bags n 50 bags cus ur gettin stroked bad over here like 1.6 in a 20 bag n 4 g for 50 quid there makein about 400 quid on the streets for an o these days bad crack ill have another snap shot tomorrow of some white shark :)

I payed £210 for it jesus n no m8 it was completely dry but left out all day in room temp has did the job got rid of that damp stickness to it an now grinding sweetly :)

plethoraofmoose said:
Nice collection Skag! I can't wait till I am retired and can tend my crops, play golf, and watch the Flintstones full time.

Just a wonderful retirement hobby. I'll be starting a fresh grow tonight, Cinderella 99, and Dutch Treat 5 plants, I gotta do a little LST and adjust the netting, I figure about 1 week at 19/5 then 12x12, I wanna finish these before I harvest the outdoor stuff, this grow I'll whack about the 3rd week in August. that will give me 6 weeks to dry and cure before outdoor rush.Anyway I'll start a fresh album.

P1090750.JPG

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Just a wonderful retirement hobby. I'll be starting a fresh grow tonight, Cinderella 99, and Dutch Treat 5 plants, I gotta do a little LST and adjust the netting, I figure about 1 week at 19/5 then 12x12, I wanna finish these before I harvest the outdoor stuff, this grow I'll whack about the 3rd week in August. that will give me 6 weeks to dry and cure before outdoor rush.Anyway I'll start a fresh album.

i have an eight grade education and im 22. i've been a profefional hobbiest for 2 years and i've been very sucsesful at it. i intend to do it for the rest of my life. i find things i like and find a way to make them better and move on usually. as far as mj goes i think i'll be stuck pushing the envelope til the end and im content with that. growing has all the components i desire. I'M HOME !!!!

High School did very little for me. I too dropped out and now make more money than any individual that I know with a diploma. The wonders of owning an industrial business :D . I have a question to ask that's off topic, wanted to post here because this thread is one I frequently visit. Have you ever tried catching your buzz off a bong and have it virtually do nothing, then whip out a pipe and have it floor you??

yeah it would seem. but that usually happens when i've been smoking from the same piece for too long. i keep an array of bowls and bongs for that reason. my girlfriend is always whinning "you've got 15 already, why do you need another". my response to that is simple. "why do you have so many shoes?" cause every one is differnt and has differnt desireable traits for particular occasions. since i smoke mostly bowls, i treat myself to a blunt to get floored.

tokinherper said:
yeah it would seem. but that usually happens when i've been smoking from the same piece for too long. i keep an array of bowls and bongs for that reason. my girlfriend is always whinning "you've got 15 already, why do you need another". my response to that is simple. "why do you have so many shoes?" cause every one is differnt and has differnt desireable traits for particular occasions. since i smoke mostly bowls, i treat myself to a blunt to get floored.

every night i clean 4 or 5 pipes with alchohol and hot water, for the next day, i've never smoked a blunt, a cigar full of weed??? lots of big joints though.

i just like the way blunts smoke. i smoke personal joints. blunts if theres someone to share with. allot of smokers HATE blunts.

i've been smoking mostly wax out of my oil dome, smoke a bowl of jackfrost every other day or so...:stoned:
i really like wax, i didn't take any pictures of this batch so i took a frame from my video(GrowFiend on youtube), this pic makes it look discolored...

2ozbudder.png

Killuminati420 said:
i've been smoking mostly wax out of my oil dome, smoke a bowl of jackfrost every other day or so...:stoned:
i really like wax, i didn't take any pictures of this batch so i took a frame from my video(GrowFiend on youtube), this pic makes it look discolored...
hey mybe you could put me wise to something??i tried on other thred but got no answer !! wot is wax?? is it bho wiped in to buder?? hows it made with butan???
it looks good any ways>>bet it gets you realy baked? iv made bho a few times dangres stuff to do when high<<<i caught on fire once when i made it gave me a good scare my whole kitchen went up round about me///anyone doin this should do so out side!!!.....peace [j]

yeah im on the same boat as you here jesuse, what is wax ??? lol anything that gets ya high n i'm in :)

I was wondering what wax was myself. gonna GOOGLE itm lol hmm.

It is indeed "budder". BHO that has been heat treated and "wiped". At least that's what it is in CO. IMO it's easier to handle and (if done properly) brings out the taste of the product.

Latest posts

Back