tokin's "whatchu smokin on" thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a 8 gram slab of Super Silver Haze bubble hash I picked up for $100. It crumbles, melts and tastes just like the product it was from :) it's laying on a 100's sized cigarette pack.

Photo0008.jpg

:eek: wow ninja youv got me slabering out the mouth,,,,,that ther looks sooooooooooo nice,,,,,good hash dont hapan wher i stay ///its all got contam in it to bulk up weight ....wish i stayed near you guys,,,,hope you injoy your puff budy,,,peace [j];) $100 bucks aswell it cost bout £40 a gram of that my way ,,,,good deal ninja

TheSmokingNinja said:
It is indeed "budder". BHO that has been heat treated and "wiped". At least that's what it is in CO. IMO it's easier to handle and (if done properly) brings out the taste of the product.
exactlly, its just budder. the taste and smell is like the material concentrated..
nice hash ninja, we need a :drool: smiley lol.

yeh wax is grate then iv made a few small batches and got realy wasted off it,,,,my end budder can go for £50 a g [bout $80 your way]peace[j]

i was told it was "grape" so i say grape what? and the answer was grape LOL. but its smoking. smells like laytex paint.

100_2669.JPG

100_2670.JPG

100_2671.JPG

I'm smokin on some Super OGK atm....

NEXT!!!

lol...

Latest posts

Back