tokin's "whatchu smokin on" thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a few nuggets of Pure Power that I picked up about an hour ago. Really hard, dense buds.

Photo0034.jpg

Photo0033.jpg

002.JPG

003.JPGhears wot i managed to get a harypoter of himalan gold ,,,grate taste nice mellow high i payed £60 wich is dear but i know the sorce wher it was grown and the guy has been doin so since i was kid its proper dry and cured,,,,,this chap pulls 40 oz or so every 2 months from 9 plants,,,,its like a job to him and his son and did very pro,,,,they grow in the air pepels things and water every hour on the hour and hoover all the exses away from the trays at end of each day,,,iv never herd of any body else grow this way but it must work for them cause they produce top herb every time...peace [j]

Thank you! I got a pretty smoking deal on this. $60 for 9.4 grams. A real sweet, sedative smoke, that lasts quite awhile. Again I apologize for the poor quality photos, working with a P.O.S. webcam. :eek:

jesuse said:
hears wot i managed to get a harypoter of himalan gold ,,,grate taste nice mellow high i payed £60 wich is dear but i know the sorce wher it was grown and the guy has been doin so since i was kid its proper dry and cured,,,,,this chap pulls 40 oz or so every 2 months from 9 plants,,,,its like a job to him and his son and did very pro,,,,they grow in the air pepels things and water every hour on the hour and hoover all the exses away from the trays at end of each day,,,iv never herd of any body else grow this way but it must work for them cause they produce top herb every time...peace [j]

Looking good. It truly is a blessing to know individuals that can grow something relatively good and still manage to part with some. :D

ninja i paid £60 for 7g probs bout $95 your way ,,,$60 9.7 id be chuffed for that dank you got!! wish i lived in your street m8 thats grate deal my way,,,,your pic are fine m8 mines are no beter,,peace[j]

nice score ninja! i just got around to taking some pics of the headband i got recently. got some better ones of the "kush" too. no flash

first pic is "grown man kush" the second is the headband and the third is both.

100_2635.JPG

100_2636.JPG

100_2637.JPG

So much better without the flash. Hows the HeadBand? The few times I managed to get my hands on some, seemed to lean toward the substandard side.

i like the headband! everytime i've had it or a cross of it it was great!

That's good to hear! Seems like growers struggle with that particular strain here. The crosses do well and produce quality product.

Getting ready to smoke up some OG Kush....good stuff, nice taste and great high!

Well, not now....but if you give me a few I can get a picture of an re-enactment of the smoke being let out of my lungs?? LMAO Wait....I think a certain granny has a close rendition for their avi....

No, no camera these days, sorry! I'll go back to my corner now! :D

002.JPG got this half oz off lemon haze cronic cross for £100 ....its top qulitay ....gets you right in the place ...got a phone call from an old freind who every time the stuff is top grade smoke so i jumped at the chance at it....peace [j]

001.JPG

nice jesuse! i wish i could make your pics larger and see the detail

hey all just seen this thread thought id dabble along wif use :) will be getting 2 oz of white shark this friday gt 2 os last week gd stuff body buzz and head high :d

I've been so blessed with decent weed lately, The BLZ, The C99, Dutch Treat,Mazzar, The puget sound area has alot to choose from, I've got stashes of Casey jones, Super Lemon haze, the wife always has a kush of some sort, Strawberry cough, Hash, BHO !!! plus lollipots, hey i'm injoying retirement, staying busy, and a busy growers a happy grower!!!

P1090721.JPG

P1090722.JPG

P1090724.JPG

P1090726.JPG

P1090728.JPG

P1090732.JPG

Hey, you know they don't let me out much, ahh what's a harypotter? I know the book guy, i bought the grandkids Harry potter books.

:eek: grate stash skag,,,,,you should be proud of that stash ,,,,the hash looks nice ,,,,i wish you and the missies meny hapy times with your meds....peace[j]

Latest posts

Back