tops look bud like

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunkin2

Reaction score
i pulled two plants last night because i see patches of little pods. but the tops had what looked like little buds 1/2" size. 11 days flowering. the pods represent male, right? why the little bud looking tops. patches of sacks under these little buds. are these males i hope. 8 others don't have sacks like the two i pulled, but the tops don't look like a little bud either. one sack with fuzz is all i see so far on the others. any help would be appriciated. thank you everyone.....

PIctures would be nice, all this talk you got going is confusing me. Sacks are males. Hairs - calyx - pistls whatever you wanna call it, those are females.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

if sacks are males all the time then you answered my question. bud looking tops and all, if sacks are there it's male. thanks again.
ps- the talk is because i can't do pics at this time.

Well if it has buds and sacks it's a hermie. Other than that if it just has hairs then it's female, just sacks it's male. glad i could help.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back