Toxic Waste

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap: they are good to go from what I have read in my breaders bibble says seeds are viable after 4 weeks..and that seeds dont have a stop time..but IMO the longer the better..but i harvest about 5-6 week after pollenating..I pollenate in the 3-4 week of 12/12..hope this helps and she looks GREAT

I want that seed in the 5th pic on top:giggle: Ill PM you my address :aok:

:ciao: Friends..Mine is comeing to a close..i plan to harvest this on 4/20..I am turning shed into a flower shed and need to foccus on that..This was a Fun grow Thorn thanks for letting me play along:cool:

065.JPG

066.JPG

067.JPG

looking very nice 4u, thanks for playing! How old is that little one of yours now?

Sirius's is doing ok in the dry box, I have some pics but their on his phone and he's at work so I'll have to wait until later! We had a look and I nudged a seed out and WOW its perfect! There's at least 10 good quality seeds there so we'll be fine for that strain for a while...next stop OCF seeds! :hubba:

Thorn Sirus....Thanks for letting me play along..I have went a head with the chop. I need to foccus on the final flower for Fall 2009..did my cleaning and prep last night..thanks again you two be good..i am sure to get a good HIT on this..lol:bong:

im assuming you were all growing an auto strain. ? if not then howd ya get it to bud so quik an so small? that was a cute show :) i wanna try one in a weird container of sorts but im only limited to shwag seeds and some few good seeds from some good nuggets now n then.

is that the seed you are sending me Thorn..cause it is PERFECT...be sure to run a GJ on it for us..congrats again..

Hey everyone.. well we got 13 seeds..there was another white one but we smoked that along with the bud :p

One of these seeds is a little smaller and probably not mature but the other 12 are perfect :hubba:

AND good news we gonna be moving hopefully within the next month and the new place has plenty of room so keep an eye on me and my HPS :eek:

Seeds.jpg

Seeds 2.jpg

:yay: way to go sirus...cant wait to see you and an HPS...when is the big move? and those beans look better then most people buy. what you think $200 american you saved there..and those beeing f2..you will reap great rewards..keep me posted on the Move and the grow of those beans..until then...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I too will trying to get my own LR2 beans from my current grow. I hope I have as much success as you have had in this grow and others.

Hey guys, 4u, yours did really well mate,niceone. It was a great little result from ours as you say, and with any luck we'll be up to more mischief in the new place v soon! hopeall are well - and truly baked!! :)

Thorn said:
We've got something to show whoop! The beans popped late last night, so took just over 3 days this time..

Got pics..

1) Both our beans together
2) My bean
3) Sirius's bean
4) The holes in the bottom of my tub
5) In my bean goes..
6) In Sirius's bean goes..
7) Both beans watered and awaiting little green heads :hubba:

4u, how's yours doing?? :D

Sirius.......glad to finally meet you.....I sent the tattoo's of the 'dragon' to your sweetie pie....she said that you were interested in skin art.....and you are a lucky man....

Thorn......I need to know if you put the lights on your seeds before they break ground.....I am confused about this process because I have never used CFL's or lights of any kind.....

Bought five bags of Fox Farm soil yesterday, and a timer, have 8 goose neck lamps and my 30 Watt 6400K full spectrum are here also....

So I am ready to germ the White Widow, Purps and Bubblegum but really would like to know about the lights and what to do......I hope the 'newbee' questions don't drive you whacko....love to both of you, painterdude

hey painterdude.. don't worry just try it out and see how it goes. I don't normally put the seeds under lights until they break ground. to germinate, and there are many different ways, I usually fold a piece of kitchen roll up and put the seeds into the folds and then poor water on to make them wet but not drenched and put them in a dark warmish place like between 2 plates (the topone upside down) or in a plastic stash tin. Good luck :D

Thanks for the compliments 4u and Vegs (good luck with your grow too, I'm sure you'll do just finbe :) ) We are moving very soon and can't wait to get some plants growing :hubba:

Sirius can't wait to try out his home-made seeds :D

hey buddy how are ya? yea sorry i not been around life is way to hectic for my head lol I might start one - i think i still have the toxic waste hehe but i might forget - really struggling mentally at the mo lol but i'll see. hopefully at least one of my current plants will be ready for new year. need smoke!!!

Latest posts

Back