Toxic Waste

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its all good kiddo, I think this will be my last fun grow for a while. Its about time I put all my effort into growing something decent :hubba: thanks for the info, keep watching :)

hey thorn! i see u have much to teach me now adays haha ya im still alive. GF and i split up took us 3 years but hey lol!! ya she cut the whole weed crap off, on me so wasnt able to grow for awhile! hope all is well! i hope to get somthing going here soo for 09! keepin fingers crossed! anywho write me back in a private message! lata!

Evenin' all! 4u2 - keep up the good work, as long as she's still going we'll keep our fingers thoroughly crossed! Pleased we got ours preggers - should be some good rewards for us with any luck - thanks to all those confirming the brown hair activity!

Hang loose peeps.

Thorn/Sirus...you are going to have some good seeds..please let me know when you plan to run some..I would love to watch..Looks like another week and those calyx should split and you see brown seed..cool..its fun to watch that seed develope huh? Great Job you two:aok:

I S U C K @ micro :rofl:

Haha thanks 4u, well you may suck at micro but look at what else you got going on!! Yea its sweet watching them calyxs swell. I think when we move Sirius should build us a big grow room to plant his new babies in :hubba:

Here's Sirius's Toxic Waste pregnant lady :hubba: She's 8 weeks old here and pollination was almost 4 weeks ago :D

She's a tiny little fatty :p

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

:clap: How much longer you letting her go Sirus?. the reason i ask is seeds take 4-6 weeks to mature from what Ive read..and i been going 5-6..an my plants from them are doing well...Thorn you should check out my Female group..yours isnt doing to bad:giggle:Okay...gotta GROW now:ciao:

thanks 4u, she looks like she's doin ok :)

We had a look at Sirius's baby last night and I can see quite a few cloudy trichomes and the odd 1 or 2 tiny amber! The strain is recommended to grow to 10 weeks old, but as this one is expecting I think we'll just leave to have whatever time she needs :D

Cheers 4u, your'e is doing well by the looks of it! Keep up the good work, Yeah, like Thorn said, we can afford to keep her goin for however long she chooses! Bless her! hehe.

As for that grow room... lets find a place first, THEN we can talk grow room, lol! :D :watchplant:

So the LR Mint is now 10 weeks old, well it was 10 weeks old on saturday. These pics were taken on sunday night.

How long do I need to wait until harvest with a pollinated female? Its been 6 weeks and 2 days since I pollinated her. Do I wait until the seeds come out by themselves or do I harvest her andthen let seeds come out?

Any help much appreciated :)

How you doing 4u, your lady still alive?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

she looks fantastic thorn/sirius ,,,
i replied in your other thread about the seeds ;)
are you gonna do a gj on the new beans? :48:

might be a nice opportunity to I think...home made seeds :hubba:

Latest posts

Back