Toxic Waste

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's our first pic.. my bean is on the left, Sirius's on the right :)

1.jpg

yea 4u i thought sirius was an awesome name...wish i'd have thought of if first :doh: DOH! He's my dog star :p

lol 84vw.. i'll bet ya his bloomin wins! i've had my luck now...i'll get a male or a hermie this time :rolleyes:

We've got something to show whoop! The beans popped late last night, so took just over 3 days this time..

Got pics..

1) Both our beans together
2) My bean
3) Sirius's bean
4) The holes in the bottom of my tub
5) In my bean goes..
6) In Sirius's bean goes..
7) Both beans watered and awaiting little green heads :hubba:

4u, how's yours doing?? :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3 S.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6 S.jpg

7.jpg

ALSO forgot to say, I might not be online for a little while or very often as my pc is going off to get fixed :D could be 3 weeks but as long as it comes back working i don't mind too much :)

Thorn said:
ALSO forgot to say, I might not be online for a little while or very often as my pc is going off to get fixed :D could be 3 weeks but as long as it comes back working i don't mind too much :)
3 Weeks! OH MY GOD

I'd be renting one. I don't think I could last 3 weeks.

Good luck to you guys! I hope the fix is simple and the fee is small.

no no potus...like i said its under warrenty :hubba: ..thank goodness :)

Thorn said:
no no potus...like i said its under warrenty :hubba: ..thank goodness :)
I love it when warrenties are still in effect! I hope they're quick with it!

Not to worry they didn't need to take it away just yet. It needs a new motherboard but he can come back to do it here, but if its too expensive then they may jus write it off so i can get a new pc/laptop for the same amount :D

:watchplant:

They are sour!!!:eek: I couldnt eat them..the back on can says im a wuss:rofl: Well this wuss gave them to my Son..And watched his Jaw lock an nose suck into his face:giggle: The real funny part was watching Him do it again....lol Thorn we will see you when your computer is fixed.

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

nice pics 4u... read my last post..I'm not goin anywhere just yet :p

Well our plants are up!! :D I'll get some pics later when Sirius gets out of his comatosed state... we had an OCF smoke after rather a few pints :doh:

Thorn, make sure there are no pictures saved on ur PC before sending it back to be repaired. If they find evidence of your grow, they may well (and they may be obliged by law) to pass that information onto the police. Backup all photos onto a CD and then delete them from the machine, making sure you also empty the recycle bin as well.

Most staff will not be bothered about it and will do the repair and take no interest in what is stored on your machine, some will take a look through or even search for .jpg .bmp files or text files either because they are nosey, or out of a genuine wish to try and save some of your personal files for you to make you a happy customer and get them some extra brownie points with the customer and their manager for 'going that extra mile to ensure the customer is happy'.

Better to be safe than sorry, I always used to tell the customer I would try and save any files they had and put them onto a CD for them, so they knew if they had anything they didn't want me to see they could remove it (mind you some didn't and you do get to see some interesting photo's of their wives, and thats always a tricky one, do you copy them to CD, and the customer then knows you have seen it, or do you not bother and pretend that you must have missed them?).

Lastritez said:
Thorn, make sure there are no pictures saved on ur PC before sending it back to be repaired. If they find evidence of your grow, they may well (and they may be obliged by law) to pass that information onto the police. Backup all photos onto a CD and then delete them from the machine, making sure you also empty the recycle bin as well.
Here's some more advice for everyone out there; Buy an external hard drive and transfer everything you have in regards to a grow onto it. Then, from that point onward, NEVER save anything about your grows or personal information like banking and such, to your primary drive. ALWAYS save it to your external hard drive.

When it's time to have your PC serviced, disconnect your external hard drive and keep it at home, locked away. You can do this also if the PC is repaired or serviced in your home.

Mine is a 100 Gig Seagate. Plenty of space for all of that. They don't even cost very much and installation is a snap as a "Plug and Play". It took 3 minutes and it was up and running as "H" drive on my PC.

I use a external hardrive..but mostly to keep my Laptop at fastesr speeds..never thaught of someone seeing them when fixing puter..Thanks for the tips friends:bolt::bong:

Thanks Lastritez and Potus, but yes I totally agree, I never keep any of my grow info or pics on the pc. I have a 400GB external hard drive that I bought to reduce the memory on my pc when it was behaving badly before, but now just keep everything on there then I don't need to worry about it :D I also clear any passwords and data and log out of the forums before anyone else looks at it, or if it gets sent away.

Anyway, back to the Toxic grow.. I have pictures...Or well a picture!!

Sirius's is on the left, mine on the right. I've put them right under the light, and the light schedule is back up to 18/6 for these 2, but they are Autoflowering anyway :)

1.jpg

hehe thanks potus and mom...well they standing up straight this morning! mine's leaning slightly as they both under one light at the moment. I have this mental image of the 2 plants leaning in towards each other and battling :rofl:

I see 4u's baby is on the side of the pot...oooh will it fall over in a few weeks ..:p

We're neck and neck :p Mine in the back, Sirius's in the foreground :watchplant:

How's your 4u??

1.JPG

Latest posts

Back