Toxic Waste

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn said:
We're neck and neck :p Mine in the back, Sirius's in the foreground :watchplant:

How's your 4u??
Thorn, Sirius, if you add one more bulb, turn them both sideways so that the maximum surface is closest to the plants, you'll gain lumens and keep those stems shorter.

Lookin good!

i my self would join in but i have no idea where to find that kind of candy down here in the southwest of the usa lol never seen it my self.

POTUS said:
Thorn, Sirius, if you add one more bulb, turn them both sideways so that the maximum surface is closest to the plants, you'll gain lumens and keep those stems shorter.

Lookin good!

I wish I could lol but I have no room for another bulb :rolleyes:

:watchplant:

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

Mine looks better than yours 4u.. :p

Just kiddin'! :rolleyes:

Here's mine and Sirius's taken today. Mine looks a little better because we have a little droopiness in Sirius's, but other than that we about the same :hubba:

Mine on the right, his on the left :)

1.JPG

2.JPG

no...you are correct Thorn even Sirus looks better then mine..:rofl: will post pics of my crappy plant tonight or tomarrow..your two are looking great..I cant compete with the MICRO QUEEN You rock Girl:yay:

Hi all sorry not been around much, been pretty busy with my volunteer job and a funeral etc etc

Anyway, I spotted a few days ago that mine had balls :( so took him out and put him on the window sill. took pictures this afternoon and noticed Sirius's is definately a lady!! :D So at least we got one girl, but technically thats me out lol

4u, hows your doing?

Not sure why we're droopy, the droppiness just won't lift at all, whether I let her dry out or whether I water her. But I do think she might need a feed now :)

First pic is both together (mine on right). Second and third pics are my boy! Last 3 pics Sirius's lady :hubba:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:
:watchplant:
Hey, 4u2sm0ke, that's one fine cloner you've made. I think this is the first time I've seen it.

Very nice!

How many days do you leave your cuttings in?

Thorn said:
Anyway, I spotted a few days ago that mine had balls, so took him out and put him on the window sill. took pictures this afternoon and noticed Sirius's is definately a lady!! So at least we got one girl, but technically thats me out...
Well now you can join forces and make his "other" lady thrive!

To think you've caught him at it, in the act! Messing with another lady!

This could get kinky.

Looking fine over there thorn, the droopyness is weird, wonder what could be causing that... and lol @ what Potus can come up with regarding plants, ;).

POTUS said:
Hey, 4u2sm0ke, that's one fine cloner you've made. I think this is the first time I've seen it.

Very nice!

How many days do you leave your cuttings in?

:ciao: thanks 4 the kind words...they get roots in 7-10 days...i have a small single cloner i use when i first get going that has had roots in 4 days..I really enjoy these bubble cloners..I have tried tons of ways to clone and find this works for me..That one is my 24 site cloner..and at the stage my grow is in now I may add some more sites to this one. anyway thats my story and im sticking to it:bolt::bong:

:ciao: Thorn...sorry to hear of the Male..are you sure its not Sirus's:rofl: thats what i woulda said..Hows it doing in the window sill? mine stopped growing for some reson. when the leafs turn in like that it is nute locked I flushed mine real well we will see if theres any change..enjoy your weekend..and Hows the Volanteering going? hard to pay bills isnt it? Good luck 2U on that..and how FAT does SIRUS Like his Ladies? Im saying 4 grams;) good luck Sirus you lucky dog:p :bolt::bong:

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

Hey 4u, that baby doesn't look too bad :)

hehe i wish people would stop commenting on the volunteer work and paying the bills/not being paid, I mean i don't feel great at the best of times and that just really makes me feel bad :( I keep telling myself at the moment it doesn't matter, I am signed off work anyway at the moment so can't do paid work anyway! BUT yes it is going brilliantly, everyone there is really nice and we have a lot on common, the animals are amazing and i'm loving grooming them and even the poo therapy hehe!

Anyway my, or i mean, Sirius's Toxic lady... I did think about getting the 2 together and seeing what they produce :p but i'll have to check with the fella first. I have set my male up on a mirror on a slant to see if i can catch any pollen..will keep you posted on how that goes :)

:ciao: Thorn...I did not meen what i said the way It seems you took it:rofl: I know why you Volenteer work girl..I have a buddy that does too..he cant work due to s troke he suffered. hes on dissabillity and Vollenteers at the hospital 3 days a week..Makes him proud to help others and be able to do something other then sit at home..I keep him busy as well..please dont take what i said the wrong way..I ment it in a Possative way..please post pics of the male as it goes as well..Good luck on the House..where ever you two go as long as you are togather and Happy is all that matters. take Care and be Safe:bolt::bong:

Hey guys, 4u - yours aint lookin too bad dude, keep it up! Well impressed mine's a little lady - or fat lady with any luck! lol! Now it's geting fed properly i'll be paying lots of attention and trying to keep you guys updated along with Thorn.

Keep it green peeps! :joint4:

:ciao: Sirius your doing a great job.:clap:..Hows it feel to have 2 Ladies? You Lucky DOG:giggle: good luck with you and Thorn..and do keep us posted..I think mine is takeing a turn 4 the worse..I will post this weekend..hope I get it cleared by then..Take Care and Be Safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back