Toxic Waste

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: friends..I think mine may make it..I will be placeing her in flower room on sunday..Wish me luck:bolt::bong:

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

yay nice one 4u2smoke :D

We decided to pollinate my fella's little green lady with my boy. The male was starting to smell quite nice and he dropped a load of pollen onto the mirror I wanted to catch it on and I used a tiny paintbrush and gave her top bud a coating of that :hubba: hehe

Pics later :)

So these first 3 pics are from the beginning of the week when we did the pollination...

Sorry for the delay in uploading them, been a busy week!

Pic 1 - Before
Pic 2 - The pollen collected
Pic 3 - After

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Ok so today is day 33 for my Sirius's Toxic Waste Lowryder Mint baby girl. I've taken a few pictures to share. We noticed that about 2 days after pollination the white pistils on the top of the plant (where we pollinated) have turned brown.

Can someone help with this? Is it meant to happen...did I do something wrong?

Hows yours coming along this week 4u?

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

its all news to me.
i thought pollen was the devil.
so i still have no idea why you would spread it all over your plant
let alone why they went brown.

thedonofchronic said:
what does that do thorn?
looking good tho

Hey thanks. What does what do? The pollination? Well I collected pollen from my Toxic Waste plant that was male and I applied it to my boyfriends female Toxic Waste plant with a very small paint brush. Hopefully now she will grow some lovely seeds which will allow us to prolong how long we can grow this strain :D

thedonofchronic said:
its all news to me.
i thought pollen was the devil.
so i still have no idea why you would spread it all over your plant
let alone why they went brown.

Its news to me that pollen is the devil, I thought the devil was some red dude with horns:rofl:

If you want to make seeds then you need the male's pollen to be applied to your lady. You will want to make seeds of your own if you find a strain you like and rather than keep buying the seeds for that strain you can produce your own, usually by selective breeding, but as this is my first try of pollination I'm just going to see how it turns out :)

ohh ok well i didnt know it was to make seeds.
but that is rather interesting.
ya learn something knew everyday
thanks keep it at
good luck

hehe thanks thedon... lol not sure why i would pollinate if it weren't to produce seeds but never mind :)

Hope everyone is well :D

Thorn said:
Ok so today is day 33 for my Sirius's Toxic Waste Lowryder Mint baby girl. I've taken a few pictures to share. We noticed that about 2 days after pollination the white pistils on the top of the plant (where we pollinated) have turned brown.

Hows yours coming along this week 4u?

well from what ive been told ;) it sounds like conception went to plan :D

looking forward to seeing the fruits of yours and sirius labour :peace:

:48: :48:

:clap: Thorn and Sirus..when Pollanation has been done the white hairs turn brown..thats what i look for..and be ready for what looks to me to be about 25-30 seeds..outta that 15-20 will be worth a dam..you did a great job..and now i must ask did you isolate them from the other crop? you want to for at least 4 hrs..then i like to mist her down b4 re entering to flower room..this makes what pollen is loose un viable..Nice job again guys..keep us posted..:bolt::bong:

Thanks everyone :D

Yea 4u, I kept her out of the grow box and on the window sill for about 12 hours I think. I didn't mist her down but I thought about it then couldn't be bothered...doh too much weed smoking going on! hehe thank you :)

:ciao: Thorn....once again you two are doing an awesome job:clap: DAM I Want to give you my shed..just to see what you can produce!!! Cuzz you ROCK MICRO:lama:..Im a bit ambarrased to post..But Mine is FEMALE:yay: Hope you are doing Good..Gotta Grow now.:D .see you next visit:bolt::bong:

021.JPG

022.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

yay 4u congrats on the lady!!! :D:D:D glad to see she's still alive :)

Hope to get some pics up tomo. Hope you are well :D

Im great Thorn thanks for asking...looking forward to the pics..Take care

I've taken a few pictures to share. We noticed that about 2 days after pollination the white pistils on the top of the plant (where we pollinated) have turned brown.

Seems to a bit late but I have this happen to me each time I pollinate an area on any breed I have played with. It appears to bounce back really quick though as the seed sites start to swell up and take over that cola as it grows.

I would love to have some Mint Lowryder seed myself. Sounds awesome!=)

Hey peeps, Sirius's plant here is 7 weeks old now, and its been 3 weeks since pollination. She hasn't grown at all since then so thats a bit of a bummer but if we get some good seeds then thats ok :)

The calyxs are very swollen but not much else going on. I have no idea what to expect in pollination so am just watching and learning. But anyway, yea she's still alive :D

4u your doing well just keeping it alive lol :)

1.jpg

Thorn said:
Hey peeps, Sirius's plant here is 7 weeks old now, and its been 3 weeks since pollination. She hasn't grown at all since then so thats a bit of a bummer but if we get some good seeds then thats ok :)

The calyxs are very swollen but not much else going on. I have no idea what to expect in pollination so am just watching and learning. But anyway, yea she's still alive :D

4u your doing well just keeping it alive lol :)
whenever you pollinate all the plants engery go's too producing the seeds and its normal for bud growth too stop...i would of like to join in the fun when you an 4u2 stared but we dont have the toxic waste candys up here in the great white north lol...:48:

Latest posts

Back