traveling with weed on the bus?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowrydergrower775

The Lowryder Guru
Reaction score
alright check it out people going to see the wife and i wanna take my buds with me hahaha what do you think about taking some bud on the greyhound? ive taken shrooms before i know i was just wondering anyone rode the bus lately? take any goodies with you? going from houston to atlanta so its a long bus ride lol not so excited about that but tell me what yall think

Ain't no problem on the bus........so long as you don't cross any borders.

Weed without frontiers.........

had a buddy come up here on greyhound while back and he got searched before getting on the bus:eek:

didn't use a dog but more of a weapons search of carry on bagage
IMHO it's not worth the chance:)

Yeah my mom in law traveled from mission tx. up here and when she got pon the bus she said they did a search, and they stopped another spot on the way an the locals searched again, i wouolnt risk it.

theres a head shop over here that sells these cans like pepsi cans or campbells soup cans and the top actually screws off so u can put stuff inside, its probably the coolest thing ive ever seen. its smell proof n nobody is ever able to tell the difference. you could probably find it online.

yes....i have seen those.

the "Redbull" cans look pretty darn authentic!

and i have a friend that travels the amtrack from Nor Cal and back. Never a problem. They are not searching for weed they are searching for catastrophic losses.

yea thoe cans and bottles are real authentic I thought about it and smuggling little bud wouldnt be worth it imo ;)

allgrownup said:
yes....i have seen those.

the "Redbull" cans look pretty darn authentic!

is there a website you can get those at, that would come in handy when your driving on a road trip, or maybe i wonder if you can make your own

Simple answer to this question...

dress as a woman and put your stash in the brassier

If you have a search , its a very brave man to feel a man dressed as a womans 'boobs' lmao

lol yea baby what do you think about hippies idea dress like a woman haha how would you like that? keep the bud in my bra hahahahahahahahahha

hahaha i wasnt aware that you had a bra, boy we have some things to talk about! hahahahahahhahaha

i loveeeeeeeeee you!

lowrys girl said:
hahahaha silly baby, i'm learning new things about you everyday hahahhaha

Well this is new for the forum, LOL, that's great.

I took a greyhound from vegas to cali without any problems so you should be fine. Make sure theyre wrapped up nice and stored accordingly.

My hubby and I have a "Jiffy Pop" can that the bottom screws off of. It actually has popcorn in the lining, so when you shake it it sounds like a can of unpoped popcorn. I use it to hide things all the time... it's also good for money when you have a large amount of cash in the house.

You can buy stuff like that at any smoke shop I think.

~Metalchick

Latest posts

Back