Trichomes ok, but she is still growing, what to do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graalweed

Reaction score
I m lost.

The trichomes are they way I would like. I smoked a perfect sample.

Nevertheless she was a very stressed plant: started out side, latter inside and chopped to fit in the box.

Now she has some nice buds but many others that are small and still growing.

What should I do:confused:

To cut immediately to have the trichomes as I want :confused:

To wait more buds, because after all the trycomes are renovating them selves:confused:

Your valuable and esteemed help is always more than welcomed!

AnOther thing: I learnt that I should stop food plant one week before harvesting. I also read somewhere that I should stop flushing water 5 days prior harvest Is that correct :confused:

Many thanks and warmest regards,

You should flush them gradually during the last phases of flower. You can harvest the ones that are ready and that will give the smaller nugs time to mature. You can cut whenever you think is right.

Many thanks. I really appreciate that.
I must to say that you Americans have a nicer approach to the problem, in Europe – in general – people consider a crime to take samples etc.
Other crazy thing is that EVERYONE smokes with tobacco, which I really don’t like.
Go figure.

Ya screw tobacco in anything. You cant get the true taste when you mix it with anything but a new glass piece. Good luck man. I will help all I can but if I cant someone here can.

Latest posts

Back