Trichomes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elliot Jansen

Reaction score
So I am experimenting with letting a plant that has traditionally been a quick finisher. In some cases killing herself prematurely (4/5 weeks). I had suspicions that I was not maintaining a proper ph for the plants liking. I was correct in the assumption, and now it has lasted alot longer with a lower ph. But I feel that it has been using more N, because it has been lower on the ph scale, (at times too low) so I'm getting some funky looking leaves growing at the tops of her colas. But her trichomes should be a solid amber right now, but they aren't... They are still cloudy.

My question is if you let a plant go for longer than it should or is used to, will the trichs turn from amber back to cloudy?

Hello EJ :)

No.

Clear, cloudy, amber then dark brown.

Dark brown is dead Trichomes.

Your plant is simply taking longer because you have looked after it better this time.

Soil or Hydro?

Do you know the name of the strain you are growing?

What was your PH and what did you alter it to?

:peace:

if you post some pictures of your leaves it's alot easier to tell what the nutrient deficiencies are. different deficiencies present with different symptoms...spotting is different than dying tips is different from the color of the leaf...and on...

Latest posts

Back