Underwater/overwater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravenspyz7

Reaction score
hello all i am currently growing a numerous amount of autoflowering strains in 3G. soil containers. I water them every other day but recently have been unable too and right now im going into the flowering stage and water them sometimes every two days and noticed the soil gets really dry...Is this bad for your plants? Ive noticed on some the plants leaves are starting to get hard and curl a little bit but i think thats a sign of overwatering..

Should be fine. The soil is supposed to dry out between waterings to allow air to the roots. Im not sure what the conditions are, but usually watering every other day or so is too much anyway. The curling is more than likely due to over watering.

You shld see the soil "peel back" a bit from the containers and the top 2 inches or so shld be dry....pics wld be helpful if you hve some...

much easier way to know when to water...pick up the container. you'll know when it needs watering. big problem with letting plants get too dry, is it effects the cell walls and weakens them. may not kill them, but it can stress the plant in a negative way.

Latest posts

Back