Update and a couple of questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will have to stay in pots to make the most of the available light as days start to shorten in Oz. I'll have to move them around a bit.

Thanks for the encouragement
Hey Buddy,

I had to go away for a few days, and left the Mrs to handle the plants. It was pretty hot while I was away, and I think she's over watered.

Normally that wouldn't be a problem and I would just leave them in the sun to dry out a bit. Problem is, that we now have 3 or 4 days of torrential rain.

I've put them on a nice airy verandah with a fan gently on them. There is a fair amount of natural light, but because it's over and raining, it's not that light.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Yep. It Texas it can be fking freezing one day and hot as **** the next day. Drives my plants crazy. Might say too they can get a bit confused.😁
I get it. Pouring rain here for the next 3 days. Worst thing is, I was away for for 4 days and the Mrs has overeaters in the heat. I've put them on a nice airy verandah with a fan on them. Hope it works.l

Hey Buddy,

I had to go away for a few days, and left the Mrs to handle the plants. It was pretty hot while I was away, and I think she's over watered.

Normally that wouldn't be a problem and I would just leave them in the sun to dry out a bit. Problem is, that we now have 3 or 4 days of torrential rain.

I've put them on a nice airy verandah with a fan gently on them. There is a fair amount of natural light, but because it's over and raining, it's not that light.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Me thinks you are doing what is best me thinks ,
Go easy on your Mrs mate thats one of the things that just saying ...can kill you too in Australia.

I get it. Pouring rain here for the next 3 days. Worst thing is, I was away for for 4 days and the Mrs has overeaters in the heat. I've put them on a nice airy verandah with a fan on them. Hope it works.l
Keep them dry and out of the rain they will most likely be all wilted and look bad
They should be fine but let the soil dry a few days and water when they need it again.

Keep them dry and out of the rain they will most likely be all wilted and look bad
They should be fine but let the soil dry a few days and water when they need it again.
Thanks mate.
They don't look too bad yet. A couple could go some notes, but I can't because they already wet. Oh well. I'll have wait.

Here you go

Attachments

• PXL_20220223_224554624.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220223_224554624.MP.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 11
My Father (RIP) favorite saying was " Never pass up a good opportunity to shut your mouth " it works well in life and with wives...
I said **** all. I just tried to show her for next time. I was also only an hour from home when she did it. No problem except for the 3 days of rain straight after she did it.

Latest posts

Back