Upgrade Server !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary18

Reaction score
The Server is too busy is really trying, can we start a fund or something, I know its hard as the server prob doesnt want to give out an address of anykind. But some of us really would like to just help out. Took almost an hour just to post a welcome, ouch! It's such a great place to be!!!!

Lol, now i know why the longer serving members can get a little annoyed lol, gets tiring dont it.

No offence mate it been talked to death.

Simple answer no, if it was that simple we'd all have had it sorted by now :)

Thanks Newbud, no offence taken, I have read 100's of the same complaints, and dont mean too re-open old wounds so to speak. I have no doubt it would be a huge undertaking and extremly costly, was justa hopin ya know.
:bong::bolt::bong::bolt::bong::bolt::D:D:D:D

I have 4 HP U1 proliant dl140 netservers each upgraded to 4g ram the site owner can HAVE if someone pays shipping on 300lbs of computer....

Clanchattan- tried ckicking the site, all I got was..cant find url, didnt get BACK within the hour so I missed you return. Have to move my children tomarow and I'm still getting my room in order, as I'm sure you know it takes a lot of work to set things up right the first time.
Just hope for only some mild shock from the move and change of enviroment, trying to match temp & hum is proving as much trouble as anything.
Nothing tastes as good as the fruits of one's own labors...:watchplant::farm::smoke1:

Lotek- I would definatly contribute to that, but same problem, they would have to give up an address and that won't happen. Thanks. :bong2:

Latest posts

Back