V711 First Grow...The CHURCH & Northern Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went round and round with a fly in my grow room! Picture this, a guy sitting in wheelchair with fly swatter with only enough room to spin in circles and chase a fly with a fly swatter! LOL! My wife thought I had lost my mind...But that damn fly kept landing on my girls daring me to swing! Well, I have opposing thumbs and fan, which I set to high and blew that damn fly off my girl and WHACK! The fly is now stuck to the fly swatter and hanging up in the grow room as warning to any other bug who dares to think about entering...I am now doing a security check to see how that fly was able to enter my grow room and harass my girls!

That's too Funny!! Oh, u might want to buy one of those hanging sticky fly traps. They work pretty well. Save you the trouble of looking like your out mind.. :)

I can picture u like this smile face! :woohoo:
My Journal is titled first try...

I am so excited about doing my first 16oz cup grow I decided to go ahead and take some pics and post a little info on my poor attempt to throw together some soil...I had the cup, and the bagseed, but since all my reading, planning, and equipment revovle around hydroponics (Darn StoneyBud!) I had no soil...So, I had to go outside and grab two cups full of soil from my tomato plants. I mixed the soil 50/50 with perlite, threw a few clay balls (hydroton) in the bottom of two cups and now I am ready! I planted a seed and each cup about 1/4" deep and POP POP two seedlings!!

...You soil guys go ahead and laugh, I can take it!:D

100_0249.JPG

100_0246.JPG

100_0244.JPG

100_0242.JPG

100_0239.JPG

100_0236.JPG

I posted more pics of my 33 day old girls today but they ended up on page two, 2...If you would like to see them go back a page. :)

Viracocha711, I just stayed up past my bedtime admiring the masterful job you did of designing & executing this state of the art grow room- those LUVERLY plants are a testament to the great job you did of researching, designing & implementing. Now you wanted green mojo? Maybe these will tide you till TBG gets the authentic GM posted :laugh:

As u know, my hubby had an SCI many years before we met that put him out of the workforce but it sure hasn't stopped him from building "things" - but YOU ARE AN ARTIST. Seriously, if the nation ever goes sane, you could design these for people from the comfort of your chair & rake in the $$$$- but take my lazy-arse word for it- premature retirement is the one redeeming thing about disability!

I'd make him come look at this, but computers (which he turned me on to really about 10 yrs ago) cause him terrible leg pain that has gotten worse the more powerful the processors become :( so I am printing your photos out so he can admire a job REALLY well done.

gnomemojo.jpg

greenknome.jpg

Vira,

whats the little statue of.
Is that alittle budda??

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just looking at my subscribed threads...are you still growing? thought i would ask..i hope all is well with you.

Latest posts

Back