vaporizers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlndrzFlash

Reaction score
Can someone give me the condensed "Guide to Vaporizers" or "Vaporizers for Dummies"

These things weren't around back in the day.

How do they work? If they are so great why don't people talk about them more?

FlndrzFlash said:
Can someone give me the condensed "Guide to Vaporizers" or "Vaporizers for Dummies"

These things weren't around back in the day.

How do they work? If they are so great why don't people talk about them more?

Well all I have is personal experience. I've got some Ubie's that I enjoy with some good bud. Not great for commercial, but dro, ummmm! A vaporizer simply allows you to heat the "material" to the point where the THC vaporizes. This is inhaled without any of the nasty's in your "material" going into your lungs..... With a Blueberry or such, you get a completely different taste....

A lot of the fancier ones can cost $$$$$, but what price do you place on your lungs??

I baught one it works great & great high just have to pack the bowl & fluff it a little . Make sure you turn on the machine before you get ready to smoke. Your buds need to be grinded. lol. The taste of the buds won't taste good like smoking from a pipe but saves your lungs.

Hear is picture

Vaporizor.jpg

I payed $88.00 & got 2 10% discounts on future purchases

FlndrzFlash said:
hman,
how did you make that?

I wish.... I found it online. hxxp://americansmokeless.com/

If you buy a 6 pack they're like $11 each with s/h. Cheap and easy.....all ya need is "material", a bic, an lungs.......:D

an old roommate had a volcano vape ... we would load a half bowl and both of us would get 5 or 6 bag fulls, ish got us ripped! the taste is so smooth and it gets you dizzy high in just one hit ... nothing can compare quite the same to that up-etty high in the clouds high that gave ....

I have to look into this. With two heart attacks under my belt I need to be a little healthy.

HMAN said:
Like a dream. Took a bit to get it right, but it'll rock ya! Tasty tooo......

Sweet !!

Thought this was pretty neat:
hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/VAPMAN-PORTABLE-HERBAL-VAPORIZER-JETFLAME-TORCH-LIGHTER_W0QQitemZ350086278008QQihZ022QQcategoryZ101965QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Link wouldn't work 4 me, try this one..............
hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/VAPMAN-PORTABLE-HERBAL-VAPORIZER-JETFLAME-TORCH-LIGHTER_W0QQitemZ350086278008QQihZ022QQcategoryZ10%201965QQss

Nifty, but seems like a bit of work..... but then again, I like easy.
Nice find!!:aok: :aok:

Vaps are great. I recommend them for fresh bud as well as dried bud. Many o times, I have been guilty of clipping a plant and vaping it, and it worked very VERY well.. You can try smoking the bud after you vap it, but its like smoking sawdust. Youll hate the taste, and it wont do anything.

I also saw another vaporizer called the vaporstar:

hxxp://(www).vaporstar.co.uk

it got a pretty good review from a member on another forum:

from marijuana(dot)com
I LOVE these units and for $50 shipped I haven't seen anything else that I want.

1. Bong Vapeing is "FUN AS **LL"
2. Good looks
3. Portable
4. Effective? You bet - Fat Vapor City
5. One bowl does it - Two knocks you out.
6. Really pays for itself since it's only $50.
7. Low Smell.
8. Vapors in 6 Seconds
9. The bowl can mix and match with tons of differnt bongs.

The VaporStar is a total winner. I've used it now for 4 months and I can't find a single negative thing to say about it. Scorching is rare - the only times I do is because I can't accept the fact that there is no more left in the bowl, I just have to prove to myself there is one more micro hit. It has excellent control, I can always take it right to the brink of scorching - When I'm done bowls are beyond spent and rub in my fingers to a true powder, I credit that ability to the VaporStar heat exchanger. I'm learnig that a new bowl of herbs just may be a better way - but hey, I know you know what I mean. If I'm not "Vapeing on the Edge" I scorch 1 in 50 hits if I am I do it 1 in 15 hits. The VaporStar heating element uses 16 air inlet holes to disperse the heat evenly like a bunson burner on a gas stove the flame never reaches the herbs. It's a very effective design and the amount of time/heat appilied is all you worry about as it's virtully scortch proof in the first 6 hits of a bowl. Once the herb is dry it even lets you really extract the utmost last amount out of the herbs because you can apply instant longer/hotter heat to do that, at the bottom of a bowl I just double the time I have the flame heated into the the heat exchanger watch for vapors and that produces results in just 5 more seconds to really extrct any last vapors.

Final Conclusion - VaporStar's COST/FUN ratio is off the charts. It's the only way I smoke/vape and I like it so much I fully intend to buy me a substantal back up collection maybe 2-4 more, I'll be using these in 25 years.

Negatives: It's lighter based - This means NOTHING to me I could care less and won't push the finicky heath point that far. I like to - Hold my Bong - Flick my Bic - and Vape that Hit all on my couch like I've done with bongs my whole life.

pretty cheap too for $50, and you can use it with most bong glassware

Now that one I like!!! I'll have to scrap up some cash and order me one.... thanks JogaBonito521.

Yeah, that one I like also. I need to complete my first grow before I get one though haha

Latest posts

Back