Very Odd Plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myhatbroke

Cocktacular Member
Reaction score
I just introduced myself...I'm a noob at growing as well.

Anyways, from what I've read, my plant is a female but there's one problem. NO BUDS! WHY? It's been growing for like 2 months.:eek:

02828d19e154[1].jpg

Hate to break it to ya, but from that pic it looks like a he to me.

here's a closeup but the forum compresses the pic too much.

edit:I didn't realise you could click on it hehehe. ANyways there it is.

e3878cc168a3[1].jpg

I dont see anything odd.....

100% perfect MALE plant, nice job growing it.....

got plans to breed a female with it?

peace

HGB said:
I dont see anything odd.....

100% perfect MALE plant, nice job growing it.....

got plans to breed a female with it?

peace

aww man. Well, I don't have females to breed. I read that males are only good for hash. What would be the best thing to do with him?

Guys there's no way this is a male. It's got the little hairs and it has these TINY TINY white flowers sprouting from those green ball thingies.

myhatbroke said:
Guys there's no way this is a male. It's got the little hairs and it has these TINY TINY white flowers sprouting from those green ball thingies.

guess I stand corrected then :)

grow away

dont care if you see james brown or elvis while looking at it ...... it has NUTS (pollon sacks) all over it

enjoy

I guess the 30 plus years I've been growing I've been killing females and keeping males, thanks for setting me straight...
You come in here asking questions then when you're given the right advice, etc.. you decide you know better then the people who are trying to help you, if you know so much more than all the people trying to help you maybe you should ask MARPASSION to make you head moderator...

Jesus, you guys took it the wrong way. I was just expressing my confusion. BUt yes I believe it is a male. I'll explain myself better next time.

Anyways, can I still get high off of this?

Latest posts

Back