Very Odd Plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myhatbroke said:
Guys there's no way this is a male. It's got the little hairs and it has these TINY TINY white flowers sprouting from those green ball thingies.
myhatbrokeJesus, you guys took it the wrong way. I was just expressing my confusion. BUt yes I believe it is a male. I'll explain myself better next time.

Anyways, can I still get high off of this?

I don't see where we could have taken the statement above wrong, but it's not worth the effort to try to use it for anything but trash...

Oh, you can smoke it :2940th_rasta:

but your lawn would dry faster and might get higher then that male will

go read read and READ HOW TO GROW!!!!!!!!!!! :angrywife:

Fing_57 said:
Oh, you can smoke it :2940th_rasta:

but your lawn would dry faster and might get higher then that male will

go read read and READ HOW TO GROW!!!!!!!!!!! :angrywife:

lol sorry dude, Im not a grower. This teacup appeared in my backyard pretty much by accident. Do you think there's people who buy males?

myhatbroke said:
Do you think there's people who buy males?

there's a fool born every day :)

compost pile, trash,garbage, or just watch it grow......

dude this plant is worthless. if your not use'n it for breeding... It's no good....bunk... and wont get you high.....

with all that has been said, pick your choice on what to do.... most have said trash ;) I would go with that one myself :hubba:

I can see the headlines now.... man busted trying to sell a MALE marijuana plant :ciao: :laugh: :rofl:

HGB said:
there's a fool born every day :)

compost pile, trash,garbage, or just watch it grow......

dude this plant is worthless. if your not use'n it for breeding... It's no good....bunk... and wont get you high.....

with all that has been said, pick your choice on what to do.... most have said trash ;) I would go with that one myself :hubba:

I can see the headlines now.... man busted trying to sell a MALE marijuana plant :ciao: :laugh: :rofl:

ehhh I guess it's worthless. I thought I could turn it into hash or something. Oh well. It'll smell nice when I burn it atleast.:p

You can smoke males u gotta wait for it 2 flower like any other plant u just gotta understand its harvesting week is 4-5 weeks and only the pollen is smokable the little flowers..

you would need twenty male plants to get high off the hash made from them

:holysheep:

it's like STUPID run wild in here :doh:

and only the pollen is smokable the little flowers..

I'm sending you my medical bills ...... all $420 of it

I fell so hard LAUGHING MY ARS OFF :rofl:

28730-horse.gif

:yeahthat:

arnt we about to page 3?

Exhale :D

:afroweed: :bong1: In

this is all fun ............ untill :chuck:

HGB said:
close... just be patience :cool:

gonna talk about root tea when we get there :hubba:

:48:

You can smoke root tea if it's female. Or you can make a poultice out of it and rub it on your belly.

Slartibartfast said:
You can smoke root tea if it's female. Or you can make a poultice out of it and rub it on your belly.

not sure how one would smoke a TEA myself:)

poultice from wiki
A poultice, also called cataplasm, is a soft moist mass, often heated and medicated, that is spread on cloth over the skin to treat an aching, inflamed, or painful part of the body. It can also be a porous solid filled with solvent used to remove stains from porous stone such as marble or granite.

might give that a try :hubba:

HGB said:
what? there is NO.. let me repeat myself NO THC in male pollen
Male plants from some marijuana strains may be potent, while other strains are worthless for smoking purposes. If you remove male plants from your garden, try cutting 6 to 10 inches off the top of the plant. Dry it and try smoking, sometimes it's worth the effort.
Marijuana plants come in males and females like us. This is important to know because only females produce hashish, and because only females produce seeds. If you grow both, you can tell them apart: females grow *MUCH* bushier than males. What good are males then? Well, you need them to pollinate the females if you want seeds. But, be warned: if you pollinate female plants, they will not produce hash! Hashish is the sticky resin that is oozed from the flowers of the female plants when they have not been pollinated. WHAT YOU CAN DO, if, like me, you want it all, is keep the males flowers covered with little plastic bags just before they come into bloom. They will flower, and when they flower and blow their pollen, take off the bags and cover a couple of the female flowers with these bags. Seeds will be ready & ripe in about a month after the females are fertilized. The other flowers on the plant, unexposed to pollen, will not seed and will instead ooze that wonderful resin known as HASHISH.
You will be able to tell between the sexes after 10 weeks or so.
Female leaves contain 25% more THC than male leaves
- Female flowers contain 3 times more THC than male flowers

Cook_ said:
Male plants from some marijuana strains may be potent, while other strains are worthless for smoking purposes. If you remove male plants from your garden, try cutting 6 to 10 inches off the top of the plant. Dry it and try smoking, sometimes it's worth the effort.
Marijuana plants come in males and females like us. This is important to know because only females produce hashish, and because only females produce seeds. If you grow both, you can tell them apart: females grow *MUCH* bushier than males. What good are males then? Well, you need them to pollinate the females if you want seeds. But, be warned: if you pollinate female plants, they will not produce hash! Hashish is the sticky resin that is oozed from the flowers of the female plants when they have not been pollinated. WHAT YOU CAN DO, if, like me, you want it all, is keep the males flowers covered with little plastic bags just before they come into bloom. They will flower, and when they flower and blow their pollen, take off the bags and cover a couple of the female flowers with these bags. Seeds will be ready & ripe in about a month after the females are fertilized. The other flowers on the plant, unexposed to pollen, will not seed and will instead ooze that wonderful resin known as HASHISH.
You will be able to tell between the sexes after 10 weeks or so.
Female leaves contain 25% more THC than male leaves
- Female flowers contain 3 times more THC than male flowers

now thats some funny **** i dont care who you are

oozes hashish :laugh:

Latest posts

Back