Warfish's first real grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IronLungs, Thank you for pointing that out to me :) It had been sitting right in the sweet spot for a long time when that pic was taken and I had let the lamp get a bit too close :eek: But I was unaware of the signs of heat stress on her until now.

the chef, I actually have 2 of the freebies going, both are the LA Conf x Skunk. One is in my monster grow though and went 12/12 from seed, hehe :) I think they will both actually finish around the same time. I was really down on the hermie thing until my wife came home from work. A great woman has a way of putting things into perspective and making you feel better :)

sup war

Sucks about your hermies, but you'll still get some nice smoke out of the rest.
Your ladies look sweet! That room is gonna be crazy in a few weeks :banana:

Best of luck with the rest of them and hopefully you don't see anymore herms

Sorry to hear about your hermies Warfish. Please don't cry. We don't wana upset the lovely Widow.
xox
OHC

Cunga, Thanks for stopping in :) My remaining girls are from very stable genetics (White Widow and Northern Lights) other than the one unkown DNA freebie which I will watch very close. So hopefully that learning experience is over, hehe :D

OHC, It's funny you say that about upsetting my Widow girl. I actually do refrain from visiting the garden if I'm not in a good mood so I dont send the girls bad vibes :eek: Luckily for me I have a better half that keeps me in a good mood most all the time :) Thank you much for your concerns ;)

If you need a baby sitter Im here for ya :rolleyes: lol Gosh they are pretty!:cool: Sure sorry you had the two go hermie on you,..:cry: my heart fell to my feet when I read that! Good you gottem away from your baby girls! :joint: eeerree a little "snow storm" to ease the pain! MMmmm mmm mm they are pretty! :hubba: You keep spoilin them,.. and they'll spoil you back,.:D . just like a GOOD Woman!:) Clearly,......Crystal

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make it greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of *#@$.

Thanks for stopping in, Crystal :) Always nice to hear from you ;)

Well, it's a bathroom no more :) The last remnants of it where removed tonight (besides the shower). No more toilet in the corner, hehe :D I am actually kind of eager for this grow to be over just so I can throw down a coat of fresh white paint on the dirty walls, lol. Then it will really look like a decent room :eek:

This grow has had it's ups and downs now, so I'm hoping it smooths out some from here :) 4 weeks into 12/12. Here is one quick pic of my favorite girl, White Widow #1. She is such a nice lime green color and the buds are already so coated they actually do look white :D . You can see the color contrast from the plants around her.

WW1week4.JPG

Tact, Nice post, hehe :) I'm all over that get thick, vroom vroom part. Next week starts with the Gravity flower hardener, weee!

Wow Warfish,.. how old are your baby girls?,.. put mine to shame! She is just beautiful! What dirt did you start her in? I used jump start frog dirt,.. boy I just can't get over how picture perfect your baby girl is! LUCKY YOU!

Everything looks to be doing pretty good :) My favorite WW girl got a lil shot of N yesterday as she is yellowing a tad early. The garden is now at day 34 of 12/12 except for a few one gallon pots that have been 12/12 for 7 weeks now. I'll be starting on the flower hardener on the next watering, kind of excited yet nervous about it at the same time, heh. Worried about light burn. Here are a couple pics. First of the whole room, then a pic of a Northern Light bud thats in a 1 gal pot at 7 weeks of 12/12. She is about 5%-10% amber already, weee! I'll be puffing her soon :D

2-12room.JPG

7weekNL.JPG

Crystal, Thank you for stopping in :) It's been a bit of a journey for my girls as some of them started there life in a hydro setup, but then I ended up transplanting them to soil. The soil is a pro mix soil with alot of perlite added (got a monster huge bag of perlite for a great price, hehe) Tomorrow marks 5 weeks of 12/12 after they had vegged for 6 weeks.

K So my girls have been home from the dispensary,..about three weeks,.. they had them 8 weeks (they baby sat them while I was out of town) so they are now just about 11 weeks old,.. they are clones,.. they aren't near as "bushy as your the widow had a terrible time with yellow leaves at first then I got it under control (I used the home cure undr the leaves with the garlic and jalepeno) she gave up one bottom leaf! Yes,.. the Frog Jump start dirt is a HUGE bag with tons and tons of perlite! My Great white only has four leaves with some new sprouts coming in at the base,.. My Og Kush has ALWAYS been a happy girl she had 12 leaves but I rough housed her and broke a sprig (bad bad mommy) I was just playin and didn't realize my own strength I guess! she's okay though! she still has 7 leaves! The Iss She's a "stick" she doesn't start leafin out til she's like 6-7 inches maybe 8 Inches high! then she has 6 leaves! almost looks like a palm tree,.. and one little sprig peakin out near the bottom about three inches up. My widow has 10 leaves but, she always always looks stressed. But I keep a close eye on her,.. she's a pretty lime green too,.. her tips burn easy and her leaves I think are tiny,. especially compared to yours,.. I only give them distilled water,.... someday I'll get some pics!

Thats what im talking about.

Hey man...damn I can't believe it's been that long since I've been in here! Things are looking good...your yellow WW has got me a little concerned...I hope that shot of N does her some good. If your not getting nice green new growth, I would seriousely think about holding off on the Gravity, for at least a week. They do say to make sure the plant is healthy before applying that. She looks like she's filling in nice though. Have you checked your pH runoff? I'd just hate to see her burn or something. keep in touch with me through PM's if I forget to look in here if you want man...I don't want to see you loose that...lets see if we can figure this yellowing out real quick!...if you want that is! Anyway to get a good pic of her without the HPS on her? Or is she not mobile?

damn warfish that NL is looking delicious! keep the pics coming i'll be lurking...:D

Tact and Bonghits, thanks for stopping in :)

chuckdee123, That NL tastes delicous as well, hehe :) I had to rearrange my flower room to make space for my veg tent that is arriving on monday, when I got done that one lil girl had no place to sit, so I chopped her a touch early last night :D The small plant only yielded 36 grams I think it was wet, but all the nugs are Rock hard.

LF, She has always been very full at the top 2/3 of the plant. It is the bottom 1/3 that I have lost the leaves on. Although the loss is creeping up the plant some. All the new growth is coming in a nice lime green color (her natural color was very lime green) and the trich production on her is just amazing. I tested the runoff when I gave her the shot of N, it was at 6.56, kind of figured it would be real close to right on as I flushed them last week at week 4 of flower.

Here is a pic of WW1 and then a pic of WW3 to show how huge of a difference the 2 pheno's are. Then a pic of Northern Lights #1 (all 3 of these plants are at 5 weeks) then a pic of the cola I got off of the NL I had at 7 weeks.

WW1-2-13.JPG

WW3-2-13.JPG

NL1-2-13.JPG

NLbud.JPG

Wow - Beautiful !
You put my lil girl to shame.
I'm looking forward to your take on the WW buzz. Man that's some serious stuff in my opinion.

OHC, Thanks for stopping in :) I actually have a small WW in a 1 gallon pot that is at 7 weeks now, I am quick drying a lil nug from it today, hehe! I'm eager to try it out, lol :D She is the same phenotype as my WW3

Okay....yeah she looks right where she should be...lol...ignore my paranoia I thought she was looking worse than that under the HPS light...she is fine, and ready for that shot of Gravity!....sorry to bust in like that, I just didn't want to see you mess her up.

Latest posts

Back