Was wanting to know what kind of yeild to lool forward to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobo

Reaction score
Was wondering what kind of yield low rider to gets when planted out side Er plant

i think it will all depend on the enviroment its in and its traits :48:

small at first unless its just a stroke of luck the larger yeilds will come from hard work and years of experence. But you know most newbeys dont grow but a couple plants and thats not much practice. If you have a place around the house try raising tomatoes. There great practice and will give you more plants to practice your grow skills on. paitents and a little luck go a long way. One thein to remember as a new grower. Its a plant and it was intended to grow by it self so try less than more. Good soil a little nutes and some water but try less attention on your plants insted of more they might love you for it. Ps this mostle aplyes to plants in the ground cause plants in pots are going to need constant water and not giving them attention and watering then will leat to little yeild any how.

I grew lowryder once. It wasn't for me. I was getting 2 1/2 oz a plant but temps were a problem, so I switched to lowryder indoor. I got 1/4 oz per and lost 4 mos grow time. I was sick! Others may have had better luck. I think low ryder is for growing outdoor where visibility from LEO is a problem. You give up yeild to get a crop.

Latest posts

Back