Watering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FourTwenty

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just wanted to know

How often you all water your plants that are in the ground

?

if it rains 2-3 times a week i dont bother maybe once dependin on how much the rain comes them times. and durrin dry spells say 3 days witout any rain i go an give them each a good gallon give or take.
i hear all the time people say "its a weed man" well i can agree but the quality is wats the stikler from wat i gather. weed will grow almost anywhere inany place but how well and how long and how healthy etc... but now that mine are startin flower i wanna try an fetch them at least a gallon twice a week at least i finger.... but thats just me an it is my first grow so... trial and error, experiment and learn from mistakes and the fortunes from it all.
next year will be better im sure of it. :)

I've been watering every other day

With a watering can (1.5 gallons) Shared by four ladies!

Do you think that's enough?

They seem to be doing fine I just want to have the best harvest possible.
Since I only have four plants.

This is also my first grow so I'm trying to learn everything I can.

Without this site I don't know what I would have done lol

yea that sounds right,the ground definitly drys out alot slower than pots on hot summer days.when i grew outdoors,i used to feed them a gallon or 2 every 4 days if you have 3 str8 90-100 degree days,id definitly be getting out to check on them though.ive gotten lucky and have never had a problem with underwatering outdoors..even though i do know some people that have.i'd normally kinda let them do their own thing when theyre vegging,but when theyre flowering,although they are just a weed.i like to keep a close eye on them.(always gotta be on the lookout for a herm.) but it sounds like your doin good,as long as the leaves are telling you the plants are happy,youre doing good.my indoor ladies drooped their leaves down to me earler so i watered them,i can already see where theyve purked up.i was out of gallons of distilled and i was trying to avoid using tap water so i kinda held them off.which is something i definitly dont recommend.you dont wanna stress them out one bit.theyre happy now though.

Latest posts

Back