Weed and college.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greencrazy

Reaction score
I am going to college in about 4 months or so, and i was just wondering how worried i should be about getting random drug tests or drug tests at all. If there are a lot of random or any random drug tests i may just avoid the ganja but im not sure. Im kind of an amateur smoker, but a fan nonetheless. Any advice? Info?

I'm kind of a career student. I've been going off and on to college for about 8 yrs. And yes I would be done already if I didn't smoke weed. Because once a week before your Math classes they make you take a piss test. Especially if you start getting good grades they will test you more. They want to be able to kick you out for smoking weed so you have to pay more money to take the class over again. What ever you do don't take Math until you are ready to stop smoking! They also have drug sniffing dogs ALL over campuses so don't carry any either or even wear clothes that have been around weed, or you'll be screwed, and they'll drug test ya. College is not the place for smoking weed! LOL okay I'm kidding. I wouldn't be able to get through half my classes if I weren't stoned. Unless you are playing a sport for the school, you are not going to get drug tested. College is when you should be smoking the most. Good luck.

FFP is right. I've been to school off and on for years, and that's never been an issue.

I'm in college and I don't get piss test from them. My brother went to college and never got a piss test.

What school is giving piss test?

that is the craziest thing i have ever heard

i guess it might depend on what country your in??? still sounds crazy though

you won't get drug tested in college, unless your in my situation and a roommate rats you out saying you have marijuana, then your college will nnot only drug test you but make you go to drug classes also lol... my opinion, live alone if you can, since ive moved out of the dorm my grades are higher, and i am also higher:hubba:

i just started college a couple weeks ago myself. never gave any thought to a piss test or anything like that. heck, i pay to go there, why can't i go high if i want? i do my homework and have a beer, take a few puffs. and be like
2x - 3c - y = 2x - (y + 3c)
shmitzl! i just got called into work now.
good luck with the education thing crazygreen

Most people start to smoke Marijuana In college my friend. If you get drug tested, your excuse should be " Hey I'm in college now, If I can go to school, get good grades, and still smoke pot...why do you care." Base your next judgments off their response;)

My friend A HIGHSCHOOL in Colorado has an after school program for kids who smoke. What gives your college the right to suspend you for simple anti-stress/depressents

I got to one of the top 25 Universities in the country and smoke daily. I don't think I could get through having to go to all this bull **** without it lol.

Latest posts

Back