What is your biggest yeild per plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was from my first grow. Had two plants but this is the only pic I have of the two. I got 17-19oz between the two of them :eek: can't remember exactly.
This pic shows the plant about two or three weeks before harvest.

p0kk8.jpg

No ** dude. Ppl that got there grows dialed in and hit the 1g plus a watt club can push pounds DWC or soil. I will get 3oz plus off the 20AK's below an I have height issues. Give me a 12' ceiling and I will make it 1 grow for my entire family for years. It is def possible.

nouvellechef said:
No ** dude. Ppl that got there grows dialed in and hit the 1g plus a watt club can push pounds DWC or soil. I will get 3oz plus off the 20AK's below an I have height issues. Give me a 12' ceiling and I will make it 1 grow for my entire family for years. It is def possible.

Wish I had 12' but I can make a grow last with the 8' that I have. Nice job on the ak, they look really dank :hubba:

10oz.s

nouvelle , where are you going to find a light that penetrates 12 feet???

There is a link somewhere to a 10 bucket DWC that yanks 40lb, dry. Yeah I know, I did not believe it either. 12 weeks Veg, 13 weeks flower.

nouvellechef said:
There is a link somewhere to a 10 bucket DWC that yanks 40lb, dry. Yeah I know, I did not believe it either. 12 weeks Veg, 13 weeks flower.

Thats hard to beleive. I'd like to see that link.

That link was to a soil grow of LAC...??

Look on page 2. It links to 10 bucket DWC. I only quickly glanced at it. Just assumed he is not joking about it, since he actually gave a link.

jeez in my past 4 grows I have budded right after clones root and I only get like a half oz to an oz I would love to even get two oz

I had a 4 Green Spiret/ Nycd cross in 7 gallon buckets under a 1000 watt about 5 years ago.

.76 grams per watt

It's all about the grams per watt and plants production rates.

They were all mother plants and vegged for an extended time.

thc is good for me said:
jeez in my past 4 grows I have budded right after clones root and I only get like a half oz to an oz I would love to even get two oz

try vegging a little bit longer...thats assuming the rest of the environment is dialed in right!

I'm aiming for about 7 oz of my current plant.. If grown outdoors I'm sure you can get more

jmansweed said:
I had a 4 Green Spiret/ Nycd cross in 7 gallon buckets under a 1000 watt about 5 years ago.

.76 grams per watt

It's all about the grams per watt and plants production rates.

They were all mother plants and vegged for an extended time.

I'd say that is pretty impressive, cause I'm assuming it was all organic? If so .76 is a good haul for organic in soil IMO. What kind of lights?

Legalize - your right on the all organic part and yes - it was one of my best yeilding strains to date. I used and still use air-cooled 1000 watt Hortilux hps lights - with Hydrofarm hoods.

Hi,

I had a WW pheno I flowered in a 10 gallon Agroliner grow bag, in a combo of organic Subcool supersoil and Roots Organics soil and pulled 7.7 oz off of her. I chopped her at 12 weeks and would have loved to let her go another 2 weeks but she was spitting out lots of nanners and I had some newly flowering plants in my bloom closet so I had to give her the knife. It was some really nice bud with a very energetic high. I had the same pheno go 14 weeks outdoors in a pot on my patio without any nanners... but I tossed that pheno just to be on the safe side. It wasn't easy...

Peace!:cool:

Bedazzler said:
yeah but cungabreath how tall is the naked woman?:hubba:
LOL
She's a 6'8" tall Asian woman on her knees :banana:

but standing straight up she's 5'1 ;)

Latest posts

Back