what kind of bug is this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beach'd Out Stoner

Reaction score
I dont think i can get a picture of this but there are all these little tiny bugs crawling around my soil top... i thought it was fungus gnats... but i dont really think it is because they aren't flying... but it looks like they are trying to fly.. like they are jumping all around... i think they are immature gnats... but what i dont understand is last night i noticed them... and when i woke up this morning they were mostly gone... do you think they are laying dormant or what... should i get some fungus gnat insectacide? or should i wait it out to see what it really is... can you help me ladies and gents?

if they are the start of fungus gnats you will be sorry you waited before taking action, it wont hurt to treat with insecticide just to be on the safe side.

Kill them bro....the larvea of those lil buggers will eat your roots and kill your plant.....that's why you don't see them now, cuz they are down in the soil....I'll bet you anything that if you watered the plant right now they would pop back up....kill them b4 it's too late.

thanks guys... i will i'm actually going to get insecticide and new soil... and i'm going to clean the little grow spot too... i just have to go get the stuff... thanks for the info guys... much respect... peace

quick as you can man, and i hope you`ve caught them in time.
beware-pests have a habit of returning for seconds.

Latest posts

Back