what strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDN_BUD

Reaction score
im not sure on what stain my plant is. all my seeds were bag seed. the weed i was smoking when i got the seeds was purple indica,ak47,asain **** and some outdoor. my friend said it might be the indica but i dont see no purple buds like the weed had. it has a very nice smell kinda citrousy i guess. only stinks if u touch it.

i planted it in november and it took untill march 1st to flower.

3rd week of flowering.
mixplant 142.jpg

this is the top 5 days ago at 34 days.
mixplant 165.jpg

day 34 of flowering.
mixplant 120.jpg

this if from the 2nd week of flowering.
mixplant 125.jpg

not sure on the strain but looks like some sativa in that indica as well. strains ive had didnt purple up till last couple wks

how do u tell the different types? what do u look for?

indica has fatter leaves than sativa~sativa grows much bigger than indo~indo is ready in 6-8weeks and sativa takes till the end of eternity to ripen

just noticed the foil...trash it and paint walls flat white...and welcome to MP!

i thought foil was good to use? i had no foil in there b4 cause my unit is white but it didnt seem to reflect enough. much brighter now i think.

i forget the #'s but flat white reflects better tha anything but mylar. Alum. foil creates hot spots and reflects more heat than light.

spaceblankets= mylar. At any local walmart or camping store:woohoo:

CDN_BUD said:
i thought foil was good to use? i had no foil in there b4 cause my unit is white but it didnt seem to reflect enough. much brighter now i think.
sss

Latest posts

Back