What to do when you CANT SLEEP ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekoostik_Hookah

420Member
Reaction score
oK,
So its 5:38 AM....i have first period at 8am....and my first test of the semester!!

Today is going to Zuck HARD!

Im just wondering what you guys do when you cant sleep at night.
I know about 99.9% of you are going to say you just smoke more weed.......well duh.
Besides that, what do you do to help you sleep.

I have tryed to go to sleep about 5 times earlyer tonight ( i gave up).

I normally drink milk, and eat some turkey if i have it....that makes you sleepy...what else?

at this point im not even going to try to go to bed.....but if this happens later next week...i want some ideas on how to get to sleep.
Its not very ofton i cant sleep.....dont know why tonight is any different.

I play online poker and smoke till I can't physically keep my eyes open any longer.

... and browse the forum here of course, or play a bit of 8 ball over in the arcade.

The seller of that item is ripping people off, a jar that size over here costs less than $2

Well i get cross faded and watch anime if i can but if not i browse the forums i belong to and plan new ideas for future projects.

Try watching some T.V. or listening to some music. Ya might even wanna try one of those relaxation tapes they sell. They have the sounds of a running stream, the ocean, birds and stuff like that. ;)

The sound of a running stream and the ocean!!!

I would be forever taking a trip to the toilet lmao

You sound like my damn brother. Everytime he gets near the sink he's gotta go. :rofl:
HippyInEngland said:
The sound of a running stream and the ocean!!!

I would be forever taking a trip to the toilet lmao

I'm an insomniac.
1. Heavy hitting indica (NL works great for me)
2. Don't eat snacks before bed. trust me....works opposite for insomniacs...i eat b4 bed up all night.
3. if all else fails tylonal PM is a god sent in dire emergencies...not addictive or side effects like prescript drugs.
4. drink a hot toddy.

Yes me too muttt. Just some amber trichs to put you to sleep. Part of the reason I have mmj.

HippyInEngland said:
In what order Sm?

:giggle:

Which ever order is more successful.

I would probably forgo the video games and stick with the cocoa and sex....then a nice bath after. ;)

I hear that,
From my time in the military, I became a bit of an insomniac, cause the slightest noise and I'm definitly tuned into it. I can even travel through my house silently. I used to walk around at night when I couldn't sleep, but I've found that I might as well work my brain if I'm going to be awake. So I read good books, especially one's that cover a subject of interest.
The only problem I've found doing that was the next night I would have to re-cap what it was that I read cause as I would get sleepy I would start to miss things in what I was reading.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

when i cannot get to sleep i usually just watch some pure crap on tv and thats all it takes ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz very soon for me

pkj

I have the worst insomnia. I've had it since my newphew disappeared from college and they found bits and pieces of him scattered along the shore. Nothing works for me. I just got used to sleeping 3 hours a night. It been 10 years.

Latest posts

Back