What to do when you CANT SLEEP ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait...... are you really being serious about your nephew??
If so, im very sorry, but that is very messed up......
What happend? Did it make the News? If you dont mind me asking....

Ekoostick Hookah yes this does really happen it happened to my uncle in illinois and yes it did make the news about ten years ago after work he went to a bar and he had gotten in i guess a lil argument with a gentleman from what eye witnesses had seen and they went on about thier night well he came up missing for years and years and they finally found him after years chopped up into pieces in a lake so yea there are some crazy people out there man

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
wait...... are you really being serious about your nephew??
If so, im very sorry, but that is very messed up......
What happend? Did it make the News? If you dont mind me asking....
Yes it really happened. Yes it made the news. Tv and paper. 20/20 did a story, so did unsolved mysteries. It is still unsolved. He just disappeared. 6 months later part of his leg washed up on shore. He went to college in Rhode Island. Guy was walking his dog on the beach and found his leg. They did DNA to identify him. My sister had to go and have the tests done, it took another 3 months to complete.

im very sorry,
how many years ago was this??
Does anybody have any sort of idea what happend to him?
could he maybe of just drowned? or do they think someone else was involved?

itunes/radio/ambient/ambient popsickle

leave it on. Rip a bowl......after your high....lay down....close your eyes....take a really deap breath.......and then feel yourself floating inside yourself totally relaxed.

think about the feeling you get when your kinda floating in your pool on your back totally relaxed.......now imagine that type of feeling until you can actually feel your inner self light and boyent.....floating within you......focus on that feeling....enjoy the calming music.....

goodnite sleepy head

Oh, this happend in 1997 didnt it Umbra.
I think i found the story......
That is very unfortunate.......

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
Oh, this happend in 1997 didnt it Umbra.
I think i found the story......
That is very unfortunate.......

yes it did. I had a hard time with my sons going away to college. I...had a friend who shot himself while sitting next to me. desert eagle 50 cal in the mouth. i still hear the shot

ya i would have a hard time letting my kids go to school after something like that...

Jeeze man, sounds like you have had some rough moments.....first of all; why does anybody own a desert eagle??? arent thoes still illegal??
and thats a horrible thing to witness, sorry

Latest posts

Back